Taormina TourismTaormina HotelsTaormina Bed and BreakfastTaormina Vacation RentalsFlights to TaorminaTaormina RestaurantsThings to Do in TaorminaTaormina Travel ForumTaormina PhotosTaormina MapHotels
All Taormina HotelsTaormina Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in TaorminaBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsTravel StoriesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor PlusMore
Taormina CampgroundsTaormina HostelsTaormina Business HotelsTaormina Family HotelsTaormina ResortsTaormina Beach HotelsTaormina Spa ResortsTaormina Luxury HotelsRomantic Hotels in TaorminaTaormina Green HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Small Luxury Hotels of the World in TaorminaBelmond Hotels in TaorminaPreferred Hotels & Resorts in TaorminaPopular AmenitiesPopular Taormina Categories
Couples Hotels in TaorminaHotels with Infinity Pools in TaorminaTaormina Affordable HotelsHotels with Private Beach in TaorminaTaormina City Center HotelsBoutique Hotels in TaorminaTaormina Hotels with KitchenetteTaormina Hotels with GymTaormina Shopping HotelsTaormina Accessible HotelsNear Airports
Hotels near Fontanarossa Airport (CTA)Hotels near Tito Menniti Airport (REG)Motels near Tito Menniti Airport (REG)Motels near Fontanarossa Airport (CTA)Popular Hotel Categories
Plan Your Trip to Taormina: Best of Taormina Tourism
Volcanic Mount Etna and the Ionian Sea provide the cinema-worthy backdrop for Taormina, Sicily's legendary resort town. Twisting medieval streets and a second-century Greek theater add to its romantic air, which inspired the writings of D.H. Lawrence and Truman Capote. Take a cable car to the beach, or walk uphill behind the Church of St. Joseph for panoramic views.
Plan your trip
Powered by AI
Get a personalized itinerary just for you, guided by traveler tips and reviews.
By city/town only, not region (i.e New York, NY, not Hudson Valley, NY).
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.See all
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.See all
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.See all
Trending in the forums
Taormina Is Great For
Ports of Call Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Taormina
- We recommend staying at one of the most popular hotels in Taormina, which include:
- We recommend checking out these popular tours when looking for something to do in Taormina:
- Cooking Class with Seaview & Taormina's Market with Chef Mimmo
- Mount Etna Half-Day Tour - Small Groups From Taormina
- Private 6-Hour Tour of Three Etna Wineries with food and wine Tasting
- Etna, Wine and Alcantara Tour - Small Groups from Taormina
- Godfather vs Mafia Tour & Sicilian Light Lunch (Small Group)
- If you're a more budget-conscious traveler, then you may want to consider traveling to Taormina between December and February, when hotel prices are generally the lowest. Peak hotel prices generally start between September and November.