Barcelona TourismBarcelona HotelsBarcelona Bed and BreakfastBarcelona Vacation RentalsBarcelona Vacation PackagesFlights to BarcelonaBarcelona RestaurantsThings to Do in BarcelonaBarcelona ShoppingBarcelona Travel ForumBarcelona PhotosBarcelona MapBarcelona Travel GuideHotels
All Barcelona HotelsBarcelona Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BarcelonaBy Hotel TypeThings to Do
Barcelona HostelsBarcelona CampgroundsBarcelona ResortsBarcelona Business HotelsBarcelona Family HotelsRomantic Hotels in BarcelonaBarcelona Green HotelsBarcelona Beach HotelsBarcelona Luxury HotelsBarcelona Spa ResortsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Travelodge Hotels Ltd in BarcelonaBarcelo Hotels & Resorts in BarcelonaRoom Mate Hotels in BarcelonaEurostars Hotels in BarcelonaSelenta Group Hotels in BarcelonaThe Leading Hotels Of The World in BarcelonaSercotel Hotels in BarcelonaMajestic Hotels Group in BarcelonaEvenia Hotels in BarcelonaDerby Hotels Collection in BarcelonaInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in BarcelonaCatalonia Hotels in BarcelonaSB Hotels in BarcelonaOna Hotels in BarcelonaBest Western Hotels in BarcelonaPopular AmenitiesPopular Neighborhoods
Passeig de Gràcia HotelsSant Andreu HotelsEl Fort Pienc HotelsSant Pere, Santa Caterina i la Ribera HotelsSant Martí HotelsLa Vila Olímpica del Poblenou HotelsDiagonal Mar i el Front Marítim del Poblenou HotelsEl Baix Guinardó HotelsHotels near Baró de ViverHotels near La GuineuetaPopular Barcelona Categories
Barcelona Apartment HotelsBudget Hotels in BarcelonaCheap Barcelona HostelsBarcelona City Center HotelsResorts on the Ocean in BarcelonaHotels with Shuttle in BarcelonaCharming Hotels in BarcelonaBarcelona Hotels With Indoor PoolsHotels With Entertainment in BarcelonaBoutique Spa Hotels in BarcelonaNear Landmarks
Hotels near Basilica of the Sagrada FamiliaHotels near Parc GuellHotels near Casa BatlloHotels near Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)Hotels near Camp NouHotels near Las RamblasHotels near The Magic FountainHotels near Casa Milà - La PedreraHotels near SuntransfersHotels near Palace of Catalan MusicNear Train Stations
Hotels near Catalunya StationHotels near Universitat StationHotels near Passeig de GràciaHotels near Sant AntoniHotels near Parc de MontjuïcHotels near Hospital ClínicHotels near UrgellHotels near Poble SecHotels near RocafortHotels near EspanyaNear Airports
Hotels near Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN)Hotels near Costa Brava Airport (GRO)Motels near Costa Brava Airport (GRO)Motels near Barcelona-El Prat Airport (BCN)Near Colleges
Hotels near International University of Southern Europe - BarcelonaHotels near Polytechnic University of CataloniaHotels near Universitat Internacional de Catalunya - Campus BarcelonaHotels near Barcelona Graduate School of EconomicsHotels near Pompeu Fabra UniversityHotels near Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
All things to do in BarcelonaAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor Plus
Basilica of the Sagrada Familia: Tickets & ToursGothic Quarter (Barri Gotic): Tickets & ToursCasa Batllo: Tickets & ToursPalace of Catalan Music: Tickets & ToursCasa Milà - La Pedrera: Tickets & ToursCamp Nou: Tickets & ToursMercat de la Boqueria: Tickets & ToursBasílica de Santa Maria del Mar: Tickets & ToursRecinte Modernista de Sant Pau: Tickets & ToursMuseu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya - MNAC: Tickets & ToursBarcelona Cathedral: Tickets & ToursThe Magic Fountain: Tickets & ToursParc de Montjuic: Tickets & ToursCosmoCaixa: Tickets & ToursCasa Vicens: Tickets & Tours
Barcelona Tourism: Best of Barcelona
A dreamy destination straight out of a fairytale
Bustling markets, tree lined blocks, and fantastical architecture cozy up to one another in this dreamy Mediterranean beach town. Paella and pintxos bars, exceptional seafood, standout local wines, a world-class arts scene, and bumping nightlife, Barcelona effortlessly blends the history of its districts with a healthy appetite for the new.
Start planning for Barcelona
Create a Trip to save and organize all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Barcelona.See all
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.See all
Quintessential Barcelona restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Barcelona
My favorite design-forward places to eat & drink
Interior masterpieces designed by Lázaro Rosa-Violán. Bold branding conceptualized by Mucho. Relish in the detail and charm of these aesthetically pleasing eateries, realized by Barcelona’s creative and culinary geniuses.
Bianca Galán-Guzmán, Boston, MA
- El Nacional5,879Since it's inception in 1889, this architectural marvel has housed many businesses, including a café-theatre, a textile dyeing factory, a car dealer shop and then a garage. Today, it stands as an iconic culinary concept, broken up into four distinct eateries, each with their own look. See (and eat) for yourself!
- Casa Lolea Barcelona2,592Strolling through El Born? Looking for that quintessential glass of sangria? This is your place. Lolea serves over five artisanally crafted varieties from their "Sangria Lolea" brand. Paired with some classic tapas...bam. A beautiful combination. Oh, and take a coaster or two for the road. They're just so darn cute!
- Collage Art & Cocktail Social Club331¡Chinchín! Craft cocktails, done right. Collage serves up just about any drink you can imagine....and then the ones you can't. Make small talk down at the bar or relax with friends up in the balcony. The funky living room vibes make you feel right at home.
- Palo Market Fest168Located in the creative barrio of Poblenou, Palo Market is open the first weekend of every month. Grab lunch from one of the many food trucks and spend the afternoon getting lost among craft tables, dessert stalls, art prints, beauty products, handmade apparel and more, all for a small entry fee of €4.
- Batuar253One of the many interiors by Rosa-Violán, Batuar is located inside the historic Cotton House Hotel. Have brunch on the terrace or grab a drink at the bar, but don't forget to snap a photo...for the gram of course.
- Casa Bonay557A boutique hotel concept by entrepreneur Inés Miró-Sans, Casa Bonay is the product of a collaboration between lighting designers, furniture makers, graphic artists, interior decorators, food experts and many more. Whether it's a refreshing Saturno at hotel bar Libertine or aceitunas at the rooftop restaurant Chiringuito, this is the place to get a taste of everyday life in Barcelona.
- Entrepanes Diaz337This may seem like your ordinary bocadillo joint, but the old-fashioned ambiance and charming service makes you feel like you've taken a leap into the past. The space itself is small, perfect for dining solo. And on your way out, ask for "un tarjeta." The one-of-a-kind momento you're handed is far more special than a mere business card.
- Chaka Khan2,132No, not the singer. Take a break from traditional Spanish tapas and eat at Chaka Khan. This exotic restaurant serves up flavorful dishes from Mozambique to Ecuador. And the custom built furniture and African textiles help bring the brand to life.
- Bubo Born1,063The decadent dessert shop where everything is crafted to perfection and no two treats look the same. Try to eat here without snapping hundreds of photos of the sweet sculpture before you. Bet you can't.
- Rilke163Calling all bon vivants...the old-world charm of this eatery beckons. Feast on good food and visually stimulating design details like the intricate wooden columns or stained glass skylight.
Dig Into Barcelona
Stories, tips, and guides