Paris TourismParis HotelsParis Bed and BreakfastParis Vacation RentalsParis Vacation PackagesFlights to ParisParis RestaurantsThings to Do in ParisParis ShoppingParis Travel ForumParis PhotosParis MapParis Travel GuideHotels
All Paris HotelsParis Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in ParisBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor PlusMore
Paris MotelsParis HostelsParis CampgroundsParis Luxury HotelsParis Spa ResortsParis ResortsRomantic Hotels in ParisParis Family HotelsParis Green HotelsParis Business HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Golden Tulip Hotels in ParisHoliday Inns in ParisEsprit de France Hotels in ParisCitadines Apart Hotels in ParisInwood Hotels in ParisB&B Hotels in ParisMelia Hotels in ParisLouvre Hotels in ParisHilton Hotels in ParisChoice Hotels in ParisHyatt Hotels in ParisAccor Hotels in ParisThe Luxury Collection Hotels in ParisPreferred Hotels & Resorts in ParisKyriad Hotels in ParisPopular AmenitiesPopular Neighborhoods
17th Arr. - Batignolles-Monceau Hotels10th Arr. - Entrepôt Hotels15th Arr. - Vaugirard HotelsChaillot HotelsArchives HotelsFaubourg Saint-Germain HotelsHôpital Saint-Louis HotelsGrandes-Carrières HotelsPopular Paris Categories
Paris Apartment HotelsBoutique Hotels in ParisParis Cheap HotelsCheap Paris HostelsParis Hotels with BalconiesSuite Hotels in ParisBoutique Bed and Breakfast in ParisParis Hotels With Indoor PoolsParty Hotels in ParisRomantic Boutique Hotels in ParisNear Landmarks
Hotels near Eiffel TowerHotels near Louvre MuseumHotels near Cathédrale Notre-Dame de ParisHotels near Musée d'OrsayHotels near Arc de TriompheHotels near Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de MontmartreHotels near Luxembourg GardensHotels near Sainte-ChapelleHotels near Seine RiverHotels near Champs-ElyseesNear Train Stations
Hotels near Hôtel de VilleHotels near Bréguet-Sabin StationHotels near Bréguet – SabinHotels near Chemin Vert StationHotels near Richard Lenoir StationHotels near Pont Marie StationHotels near Saint-Paul StationHotels near Sully – MorlandHotels near Sully - Morland StationHotels near BastilleNear Airports
Hotels near Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)Hotels near Orly Field (ORY)Hotels near Beauvais-Tille Airport (BVA)Motels near Orly Field (ORY)Motels near Beauvais-Tille Airport (BVA)Motels near Charles De Gaulle Airport (CDG)Near Colleges
Hotels near ESCP EuropeHotels near University of London Institute in ParisHotels near American University of ParisHotels near Catholic University of ParisHotels near Centre de Formation et de Perfectionnement des JournalistesHotels near Parsons ParisHotels near Groupe ESA ParisHotels near Inseec Business SchoolHotels near European Management Center ParisHotels near SABI UNIVERSITY
Paris Tourism: Best of Paris
The City of Lights dazzles in every way
Nowhere else on earth makes the heart swoon like the mention of Paris. The city lures with its magnificent art, architecture, culture, and cuisine, but there’s also a quieter magic waiting to be explored: the quaint cobbled lanes, the sweet patisseries around the corner, and the cozy little bistros that beckon with a glass of Beaujolais. Get ready to make Paris your own.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Paris.See all
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.See all
Quintessential Paris bistros, bars, and beyond.See all
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Paris
Look beyond the Louvre! Under-the-radar museums
Paris is a city of delights, one of which is the proliferation of fascinating museums that fly under most tourists' radars. Here are a handful of gems - some big, some small, but all interesting and off the beaten path.
Neil N, New York City, NY
- Musee de la Chasse et de la Nature346A celebration of the hunt. Taxidermy, antique firearms, and more juxtaposed with rotating modern art exhibits. One of my favorite museums on Earth.
- Maison de Victor Hugo666Step into the home of a literary giant, and enjoy the picturesque square on which it sits.
- Musee De Cluny2,874Come for the Lady and the Unicorn. But take a minute to soak in the fact that in this museum you're literally walking through time. The amazing collection of Medieval artifacts sits atop Roman ruins. A very visceral sense of how deep Paris's history runs.
- National Museum of Natural History1,312The museum is great fun, and is situated adjacent to the zoo and a sprawling botanical park. Pro tip: Get lunch at La Mosquee de Paris - Aux Portes de l'Orient, across the street from the museum and adjacent to the mosque. Excellent Moroccan food, enchanting atmosphere.
- Musée des Egouts17A museum about all things Parisian sewers. Pro tip? Prep for your visit by reading Hugo's Les Miserables, in which the sewers of Paris feature prominently!
- Musee des Arts et Metiers1,148The French have a long, proud heritage of engineering and scientific accomplishment. This museum is a delightful celebration of that legacy.
- Palais de Tokyo625Contemporary art that pushes boundaries ... if you're looking to be challenged and think differently, check it out.
- Albert Kahn Musee et Jardins585The gardens here highlight different garden styles -- French, English, Japanese, with many travelers remarking the Japanese feels like stepping into Tokyo. Viva Japonisme!
Dig Into Paris
Stories, tips, and guides