Sponsored by Visit London
London TourismLondon HotelsLondon Bed and BreakfastLondon Vacation RentalsLondon Vacation PackagesFlights to LondonLondon RestaurantsThings to Do in LondonLondon ShoppingLondon Travel ForumLondon PhotosLondon MapLondon Travel GuideHotels
All London HotelsLondon Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in LondonBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor PlusMore
London MotelsLondon HostelsLondon CampgroundsRomantic Hotels in LondonLondon Luxury HotelsLondon CasinosLondon Spa ResortsLondon Green HotelsLondon ResortsLondon Family HotelsLondon Business HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Crowne Plaza Hotels in LondonHotels Indigo in LondonChoice Hotels in LondonApex Hotels in LondonHilton Hotels in LondonHyatt Hotels in LondonHostel One Hotels in LondonIbis Styles Hotels in LondonThe Montcalm Hotels in LondonHoliday Inns in LondonGuoman Hotels in LondonCitizenM Hotels in LondonJumeirah Hotels in LondonQuality Inns in LondonNovotel Hotels in LondonPopular AmenitiesPopular Neighborhoods
Pimlico HotelsSoho HotelsEarls Court HotelsIslington HotelsKensington and Hyde Park HotelsVictoria HotelsLeicester Square / Shaftesbury Avenue HotelsEast End / East London HotelsHotels near Palmers GreenHotels near North ActonPopular London Categories
London Apartment HotelsLondon Affordable HotelsLondon Hotels with KitchenetteLondon Hotels With Adjoining RoomsSuite Hotels in LondonLondon Downtown HotelsLondon Luxury LodgesLondon Pet Friendly CampgroundsLondon 5 Star ResortsLuxury Bed and Breakfast in LondonNear Landmarks
Hotels near London EyeHotels near The British MuseumHotels near Tower of LondonHotels near London UndergroundHotels near National GalleryHotels near Tower BridgeHotels near Natural History MuseumHotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert MuseumHotels near Big BenHotels near Madame Tussauds LondonNear Train Stations
Hotels near BarbicanHotels near St. Paul'sHotels near Moorgate StationHotels near BankHotels near Farringdon StationHotels near Chancery LaneHotels near City Thameslink StationHotels near Mansion HouseHotels near Cannon StHotels near Blackfriars StationNear Airports
Hotels near Heathrow Airport (LHR)Hotels near London City Airport (LCY)Hotels near Luton Airport (LTN)Motels near London City Airport (LCY)Motels near Luton Airport (LTN)Motels near Heathrow Airport (LHR)Near Colleges
Hotels near London School of Business and FinanceHotels near City University LondonHotels near Metropolitan UniversityHotels near London Metropolitan UniversityHotels near London Guildhall UniversityHotels near Queen Mary University of LondonHotels near Stratford College LondonHotels near University of East LondonHotels near London Institute of Management and TechnologyHotels near London South Bank University
London Tourism: Best of London
A regal city surrounded by a rush of modern life
London is layered with history, where medieval and Victorian complement a rich and vibrant modern world. The Tower of London and Westminster neighbor local pubs and markets, and time-worn rituals like the changing of the guards take place as commuters rush to catch the Tube. It’s a place where travelers can time-hop through the city, and when they’re weary, do as Londoners do and grab a “cuppa” tea.
Helpful advice from travelers
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define London.See all
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.See all
Quintessential London restaurants, bars, and beyond.See all
From the Forums
A Touring Musician's Guide to London
I'm a storytelling rapper, so I get to know cities through places I can write about or places I can sit and write. If you're like me and want to know London at its most poetic, these are your must-hits. @dylanowenmusic
Dylan Owen, New York City, NY
- Shoreditch Grind358A favorite coffeeshop downstairs, and a favorite recording studio upstairs. Records have been made here by Sam Smith, FKA Twigs, and Tinie Tempah.
- St Pancras Old Church84A hidden music venue inside of a church that offers ethereal performances with minimal lighting from both up-and-comers and established acts. Some historical names who have played here include: Sinead O Connor, Laura Marling, Brian Eno, Ron Sexsmith, Jason Mraz, Damien Jurado, and Simone Felice.
- Rough Trade East Cafe75Vinyl LPs line the aisles, walls, and floors in this location of the iconic record store chain. Plus, you can grab a coffee or drink and perhaps see your favorite artist perform on a promo stop for their newest release. You might be able to find one or two hidden copies of my LP on the shelves.
- Dishoom Carnaby2,761Can't have a London list without Dishoom. Truly authentic, unforgettable Indian food experience.
- Brick Lane Vintage Market10Endless booths and pop-up shops of vintage clothes (with tons of character and history) at a decent price. Shop until you drop.
- Nomadic Community Garden50One of London's best kept secrets. An urban open gallery of gardens run by volunteers who live in the community and display their art. If the gardens themselves aren't open when you arrive, walk around nearby to see London's largest wall of legal street art and endless miles of graffiti-covered tunnels.
Dig into London
Sponsored by Visit London
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in London
More to explore
Stories, tips, and guides