London TourismLondon HotelsLondon Bed and BreakfastLondon Vacation RentalsLondon Vacation PackagesFlights to LondonLondon RestaurantsThings to Do in LondonLondon ShoppingLondon Travel ForumLondon PhotosLondon MapLondon Travel GuideHotels
All London HotelsLondon Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in LondonBy Hotel TypeThings to Do
London MotelsLondon CampgroundsLondon HostelsLondon CasinosLondon Spa ResortsRomantic Hotels in LondonLondon Business HotelsLondon Luxury HotelsLondon ResortsLondon Green HotelsLondon Family HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Millennium Hotels in LondonTravelodge Hotels Ltd in LondonBritannia Hotels in LondonThistle Hotels in LondonFirmdale Hotels in LondonThe Luxury Collection Hotels in LondonLeonardo Hotels in LondonAccor Hotels in LondonWyndham Hotels in LondonImperial London Hotels in LondonMelia Hotels in LondonBest Western Hotels in LondonMarriott Hotels in LondonChoice Hotels in LondonInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in LondonPopular AmenitiesPopular Neighborhoods
Paddington / Maida Vale HotelsHolborn HotelsClapham / Battersea HotelsWimbledon HotelsEuston / Kings Cross /St Pancras HotelsHammersmith / Fulham HotelsLeicester Square / Shaftesbury Avenue HotelsEast End / East London HotelsHotels near HornseyHotels near East DulwichPopular London Categories
London Apartment HotelsLondon Affordable HotelsLondon Hotels with KitchenetteLondon Hotels With Adjoining RoomsSuite Hotels in LondonLondon Downtown HotelsLondon Luxury LodgesLondon Pet Friendly CampgroundsLondon 5 Star ResortsLuxury Bed and Breakfast in LondonNear Landmarks
Hotels near London EyeHotels near The British MuseumHotels near Tower of LondonHotels near London UndergroundHotels near National GalleryHotels near Tower BridgeHotels near Natural History MuseumHotels near V&A - Victoria and Albert MuseumHotels near Big BenHotels near Madame Tussauds LondonNear Train Stations
Hotels near BarbicanHotels near Farringdon StationHotels near Old StHotels near Essex Road StationHotels near Canonbury StationHotels near Manor HouseHotels near Highbury and Islington StationHotels near Highbury & IslingtonHotels near Drayton Park StationHotels near ArsenalNear Airports
Hotels near Heathrow Airport (LHR)Hotels near London City Airport (LCY)Hotels near Luton Airport (LTN)Motels near London City Airport (LCY)Motels near Luton Airport (LTN)Motels near Heathrow Airport (LHR)Near Colleges
Hotels near City University LondonHotels near Institute of Latin American StudiesHotels near Institute of Advanced Legal StudiesHotels near SOAS, University of LondonHotels near Institute Of Commonwealth StudiesHotels near Institute Of Historical ResearchHotels near Institute Of Germanic & Romance StudiesHotels near London School of Hygiene & Tropical MedicineHotels near UCL Institute of EducationHotels near Warburg Institute
All things to do in LondonAdmission TicketsRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor Plus
Tower of London: Tickets & ToursTower Bridge: Tickets & ToursChurchill War Rooms: Tickets & ToursNational Gallery: Tickets & ToursThe British Museum: Tickets & ToursWestminster Abbey: Tickets & ToursV&A - Victoria and Albert Museum: Tickets & ToursSt. Paul's Cathedral: Tickets & ToursNatural History Museum: Tickets & ToursBorough Market: Tickets & ToursHyde Park: Tickets & ToursUp at The O2: Tickets & ToursSt. James's Park: Tickets & ToursCovent Garden: Tickets & ToursHouses of Parliament: Tickets & Tours
London Tourism: Best of London
A regal city surrounded by a rush of modern life
London is layered with history, where medieval and Victorian complement a rich and vibrant modern world. The Tower of London and Westminster neighbor local pubs and markets, and time-worn rituals like the changing of the guards take place as commuters rush to catch the Tube. It’s a place where travelers can time-hop through the city, and when they’re weary, do as Londoners do and grab a “cuppa” tea.
Start planning for London
Create a Trip to save and organize all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define London.
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.
Quintessential London restaurants, bars, and beyond.
Trending in the forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in London
A Touring Musician's Guide to London
I'm a storytelling rapper, so I get to know cities through places I can write about or places I can sit and write. If you're like me and want to know London at its most poetic, these are your must-hits. @dylanowenmusic
Dylan Owen, New York City, NY
- Shoreditch Grind352A favorite coffeeshop downstairs, and a favorite recording studio upstairs. Records have been made here by Sam Smith, FKA Twigs, and Tinie Tempah.
- Cereal Killer Cafe296A nostalgic diner with cereal in every menu item. You'll feel like a kid again. This location also organizes the occasional acoustic session outside, where some of my musician friends have performed.
- St Pancras Old Church83A hidden music venue inside of a church that offers ethereal performances with minimal lighting from both up-and-comers and established acts. Some historical names who have played here include: Sinead O Connor, Laura Marling, Brian Eno, Ron Sexsmith, Jason Mraz, Damien Jurado, and Simone Felice.
- Rough Trade East Cafe73Vinyl LPs line the aisles, walls, and floors in this location of the iconic record store chain. Plus, you can grab a coffee or drink and perhaps see your favorite artist perform on a promo stop for their newest release. You might be able to find one or two hidden copies of my LP on the shelves.
- Dishoom Carnaby2,591Can't have a London list without Dishoom. Truly authentic, unforgettable Indian food experience.
- Brick Lane Vintage Market6Endless booths and pop-up shops of vintage clothes (with tons of character and history) at a decent price. Shop until you drop.
- Nomadic Community Garden50One of London's best kept secrets. An urban open gallery of gardens run by volunteers who live in the community and display their art. If the gardens themselves aren't open when you arrive, walk around nearby to see London's largest wall of legal street art and endless miles of graffiti-covered tunnels.
Dig Into London