Brighton TourismBrighton HotelsBrighton Bed and BreakfastBrighton Vacation RentalsBrighton Vacation PackagesFlights to BrightonThings to Do in BrightonBrighton Travel ForumBrighton PhotosBrighton MapBrighton Travel GuideHotels
All Brighton HotelsBrighton Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BrightonBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental Cars
Brighton HostelsBrighton CampgroundsBrighton Business HotelsBrighton Family HotelsBrighton Beach HotelsBrighton Spa ResortsBrighton Green HotelsRomantic Hotels in BrightonBrighton Luxury HotelsBrighton ResortsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Travelodge Hotels Ltd in BrightonWyndham Hotels in BrightonInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in BrightonAccor Hotels in BrightonOYO Hotels in BrightonJurys Inns in BrightonPopular AmenitiesPopular Brighton Categories
Design Hotels in BrightonBrighton Affordable HotelsBrighton Hotels with Hot TubsThemed Hotels in BrightonBrighton Luxury Boutique HotelsLuxury Spa Hotels in BrightonBrighton Hot Tub Suite HotelsBrighton Cheap Pet Friendly HotelsBrighton Cheap Beach HotelsBrighton Pet Friendly CampgroundsNear Airports
Brighton Tourism: Best of Brighton
Londoners have been traveing to Brighton for beach getaways ever since the railway arrived here in 1841. The pebbled beach, Brighton Pier's amusement arcade and the Royal Pavilion are the main sights, but you'll also find hundreds of pubs and clubs catering to an energetic crowd.
Start planning for Brighton
Create a Trip to save and organize all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
From the Forums
Rent a Home for Your Next Escape
Popular homes in Brighton
Seaside Delight: What to See and Do in Brighton
About 1.5 hours away from London, colourful, quirky Brighton is a favourite getaway destination among UK-residents. Here’s my take on the must-visits that this seaside town has to offer.
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Brighton Beach4,531 reviewsProbably the most popular must-visit attraction in Brighton. Salty ocean air paired with a cold, refreshing dip in the sea—what could be better? P/s if you're looking for something Instagram-worthy, the colourful Brighton Beach huts are a must-see. You'll find them along Hove Lawns.
- Brighton Palace Pier8,536 reviewsCan't say you've visited Brighton until you've done Brighton Palace Pier! Grab an ice-cream and stroll around the vibrant fairground, where you can go on amusement rides and try some arcade games.
- The Lanes6,128 reviewsStomp around The Lanes for a taste of Brighton's atmosphere and culture. These alleyways will reveal hidden gems like charming boutiques, quaint antique shops, art galleries and more.
- Royal Pavilion8,125 reviewsOnce a place of residence to King George IV, the sprawling Royal Pavilion is open today as a museum where you can walk the halls and glimpse into its past splendour.
- Brighton Museum and Art Gallery903 reviewsSmall but mighty, the Brighton Museum and Art Gallery is bound to spark some interest with its quirky array of exhibits and collections.
- The Brighton Shellfish & Oyster Bar371 reviewsFresh, delicious seafood doesn't have to be expensive. Indulge in chunky lobster rolls or creamy oysters with a view of the sea. Watch out for greedy seagulls though!
- The Salt Room Restaurant1,779 reviewsReady to treat yourself? Head to award-winning The Salt Room, which specialises in seafood cooked over coal. They also serve up delicious cocktails and even afternoon tea.
- Bardsley's400 reviewsYummy seafood aside, don't forget to have some good ole' fish and chips too— Bardsley's is a crowd favourite, where you can get fish and chips fried to golden brown perfection!
- Volk’s Electric Railway576 reviewsVolk's Electric Railway prides itself as the oldest electric railway in the world. Hop on this heritage railway and enjoy the view of the seaside as you ride!
- Booth Museum of Natural History241 reviewsA small, quaint museum filled with interesting taxidermy exhibits. A great place to have a look-see and learn a thing or two about animals!
Dig Into Brighton