Explore Ao Nang
Ao Nang TourismAo Nang HotelsAo Nang Bed and BreakfastAo Nang Vacation RentalsFlights to Ao NangAo Nang RestaurantsThings to Do in Ao NangAo Nang Travel ForumAo Nang PhotosAo Nang MapHotels
All Ao Nang HotelsAo Nang Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in Ao NangBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsTravel StoriesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor PlusMore
Ao Nang MotelsAo Nang HostelsAo Nang CampgroundsAo Nang Luxury HotelsAo Nang Family HotelsRomantic Hotels in Ao NangAo Nang Business HotelsAo Nang Spa ResortsAo Nang ResortsAo Nang Beach HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel BrandPopular AmenitiesPopular Ao Nang Categories
Couples Hotels in Ao NangAo Nang Cheap HotelsHotels with Shuttle in Ao NangAo Nang Affordable ResortsAo Nang Hotels with Hot TubsHotels with Private Beach in Ao NangAo Nang Modern HotelsBoutique Resorts in Ao NangAo Nang Clean HotelsJungle Resorts in Ao NangNear Landmarks
Hotels near Ao Nang BeachHotels near PhraNang Cave BeachHotels near Koh Phi Phi ViewpointHotels near Poda IslandHotels near Bamboo IslandHotels near Monkey BeachHotels near Ko Phi Phi LeHotels near Tup IslandHotels near Krabi ShuttleHotels near Phra Nang CaveNear Airports
Hotels near Krabi Airport (KBV)Hotels near Phuket Intl Airport (HKT)Motels near Phuket Intl Airport (HKT)Motels near Krabi Airport (KBV)Popular Hotel Categories
Ao Nang Tourism: Best of Ao Nang
About Ao Nang
Packed with all the amenities—and unsightly development—of a modern Thai harbor town, Ao Nang is a popular base camp for exploring Krabi’s karst islands. A long arc of sand is shared by long-tailed boats delivering day-trippers to resorts and rowdy beach bars.
Plan your trip
Powered by AI
Get a personalized itinerary just for you, guided by traveler tips and reviews.
By city/town only, not region (i.e New York, NY, not Hudson Valley, NY).
Essential Ao Nang
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.See all
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.See all
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.See all
Trending in the forums
Ao Nang Is Great For
Jet Boat Rentals
Eat & drink
Frequently Asked Questions about Ao Nang
- We recommend checking out these popular tours when looking for something to do in Ao Nang:
- All day Krabi Jungle Tour (Hot Spring Water, Emerald Pool, Tiger Cave Temple)
- Deep mangrove and canyon Kayak Tour in Krabi
- Full-Day Phi Phi Islands Tour with Lunch from Krabi
- Phi Phi Early Bird - Beat The Crowds & Krabi 4 Islands From Krabi
- Jungle Tour to Emerald Pool, Krabi Hot Spring and Tiger Cave Temple
- If you're a more budget-conscious traveler, then you may want to consider traveling to Ao Nang between March and May, when hotel prices are generally the lowest. Peak hotel prices generally start between September and November.