Bahamas TourismBahamas HotelsBahamas Bed and BreakfastBahamas Vacation RentalsBahamas Vacation PackagesFlights to BahamasBahamas RestaurantsThings to Do in BahamasBahamas ShoppingBahamas Travel ForumBahamas PhotosBahamas MapBahamas Travel GuideHotels
All Bahamas HotelsBahamas Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BahamasBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental CarsTripadvisor PlusMore
Bahamas MotelsBahamas CampgroundsBahamas HostelsBahamas Beach HotelsRomantic Hotels in BahamasBahamas ResortsBahamas Green HotelsBahamas CasinosBahamas Business HotelsBahamas Spa ResortsBahamas Luxury HotelsBahamas Family HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Hilton Hotels in BahamasSandals Hotels in BahamasPreferred Hotels & Resorts in BahamasMelia Hotels in BahamasMarriott Hotels in BahamasPopular AmenitiesPopular Bahamas Categories
All Inclusive Hotels in BahamasAll Inclusive Resorts in BahamasResorts on the Ocean in BahamasLuxury Resorts in BahamasFamily Resorts in BahamasRomantic Resorts in BahamasSuite Hotels in BahamasBahamas Timeshare ResortsWedding Hotels in BahamasCondo Resorts in BahamasNear Landmarks
Hotels near Coco CayHotels near Beaches of Stocking IslandHotels near Half Moon BeachHotels near Princess CaysHotels near Glass WindowHotels near Pink Sands BeachHotels near Leon Levy Native Plant PreserveHotels near Thunderball GrottoHotels near Coco Plum BeachHotels near Lighthouse BeachNear Airports
Bahamas Tourism: Best of Bahamas
Like seashells, no two holidays in the Bahamas are alike. With options as diverse as its 700 islands, it's a place where you can find exactly the getaway you love most. Looking for a family destination, a place for lovers to sneak away, a gambling mecca, a haven for cruise passengers, or a shopper’s world market? The Bahamas is all these… and much more.
More to explore
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.See all
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.See all
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.See all
My Favourite Restaurants with a View
There’s no denying that a good meal is always made even better when enjoyed with a fantastic view. Here are my top picks where you can fill your tummy and drink in the sights all at once!
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Acquapazza240Nothing gets better than enjoying some delicious pizza by the beach. Acquapazza offers authentic Italian cuisine with a bit of Bahamian flair. Their signature eggplant parmigiana and grouper “acquapazza” are definitely must-try dishes!
- Rock House361Besides being known for good food and handcrafted cocktails, gorgeous views are aplenty when dining at the Rock House. Opt for a seat with perfect views of the bay or go for a romantic poolside setting depending on the occasion—it’ll be a lovely experience either way.
- Dune at The Ocean Club816Perched atop a white-sand buff is Dune, where you can enjoy French-Asian cuisine peppered with a hint of Bahamian spice served up by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. If you’ve already had dinner, this place is great for having cocktails and watching the sunset too!
- The Landing Restaurant316The Landing is my favourite to-go for breakfast. Their ricotta hotcakes with honeycomb butter are simply outstanding, especially when coupled with a fresh pot of coffee and the view over the harbour.
- Sapodilla491Sapodilla offers a tantalising fine dining experience that will leave you with unforgettable memories. The food and service was amazing and you'll leave feeling well-fed and pampered to the brim!