Bahamas TourismBahamas HotelsBahamas Bed and BreakfastBahamas Vacation RentalsBahamas Vacation PackagesFlights to BahamasThings to Do in BahamasBahamas Travel ForumBahamas PhotosBahamas MapBahamas Travel GuideHotels
All Bahamas HotelsBahamas Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BahamasBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsVacation RentalsShoppingVacation PackagesCruisesRental Cars
Bahamas MotelsBahamas HostelsBahamas CampgroundsBahamas Beach HotelsBahamas ResortsBahamas Family HotelsBahamas Spa ResortsBahamas Luxury HotelsRomantic Hotels in BahamasBahamas Green HotelsBahamas CasinosBahamas Business HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Sandals Hotels in BahamasPreferred Hotels & Resorts in BahamasMelia Hotels in BahamasMarriott Hotels in BahamasHilton Hotels in BahamasPopular AmenitiesPopular Bahamas Categories
All Inclusive Hotels in BahamasAll Inclusive Resorts in BahamasBeach Resorts in BahamasExclusive Resorts in BahamasFamily Resorts in BahamasCouples Resorts in BahamasSuite Hotels in BahamasBahamas Timeshare ResortsWedding Hotels in BahamasCondo Resorts in BahamasNear AirportsNear Colleges
Bahamas Tourism: Best of Bahamas
Like seashells, no two holidays in the Bahamas are alike. With options as diverse as its 700 islands, it's a place where you can find exactly the getaway you love most. Looking for a family destination, a place for lovers to sneak away, a gambling mecca, a haven for cruise passengers, or a shopper’s world market? The Bahamas is all these… and much more.
Start planning for Bahamas
Create a Trip to save and organize all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
From the Forums
My Favourite Restaurants with a View
There’s no denying that a good meal is always made even better when enjoyed with a fantastic view. Here are my top picks where you can fill your tummy and drink in the sights all at once!
Ting, Singapore, Singapore
- Acquapazza228 reviewsNothing gets better than enjoying some delicious pizza by the beach. Acquapazza offers authentic Italian cuisine with a bit of Bahamian flair. Their signature eggplant parmigiana and grouper “acquapazza” are definitely must-try dishes!
- Rock House345 reviewsBesides being known for good food and handcrafted cocktails, gorgeous views are aplenty when dining at the Rock House. Opt for a seat with perfect views of the bay or go for a romantic poolside setting depending on the occasion—it’ll be a lovely experience either way.
- Dune at The Ocean Club788 reviewsPerched atop a white-sand buff is Dune, where you can enjoy French-Asian cuisine peppered with a hint of Bahamian spice served up by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. If you’ve already had dinner, this place is great for having cocktails and watching the sunset too!
- The Landing Restaurant295 reviewsThe Landing is my favourite to-go for breakfast. Their ricotta hotcakes with honeycomb butter are simply outstanding, especially when coupled with a fresh pot of coffee and the view over the harbour.
- Luciano's of Chicago895 reviewsDining at Luciano’s of Chicago will give you a taste of Tuscany in The Bahamas. Everything is fresh and delicious, from their seafood dishes to a classic spaghetti bolognese. Ask for a table at the patio overlooking Nassau harbour to elevate your dining experience.
- Sapodilla455 reviewsSapodilla offers a tantalising fine dining experience that will leave you with unforgettable memories. The food and service was amazing and you'll leave feeling well-fed and pampered to the brim!
- Sip Sip, Harbour Island539 reviewsAh, the island life—sip on a cocktail while drinking up the sights at Sip Sip, which overlooks the magnificent Atlantic Ocean on Harbour Island. From Sangria to Rum Punch and Margaritas, what will your poison be?
Dig Into Bahamas