See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for five nights at the beginning of our trip in Nosy Be. The hotel staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. We were able to communicate (I know no French). They taught me some Malagasy words that I used the rest of the trip. We had breakfast included which made for a perfect start to the day. The location is right on the beach. They have a couple of lounge chairs to sun bathe on. All the trips to the neighboring islands seem to start from this beach. You'll get to do and see everything you want in Nosy Be if you use Sable Blanc as a base. Not to mention there is a great selection of bars and restaurants near by, although there is a kitchen (I just don't cook on vacation haha).

I would recommend Sale Blanc in a heartbeat. Great value for your money. Just book it!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Narindra A, Gérant at Hotel-Residence Au Sable Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Hello Ashley!
Thank you very much for you comments , we really appreciate it, because, it will help many travelers to choose their hotel to Nosy be island.
I remember you very friendly too!

Hope to welcome you back to Nosy be, Madagascar :)

Narindra and all the team!

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Steps from the beach, this place is a great value. The rooms are basic, but spacious and clean with small fridge and kitchen area that can be used to prepare simple meals. The hot water worked well as did the wifi and the staff are friendly and very helpful. If you want to stay right on the beach for a reasonable price this place is perfect!

Room tip: Rooms at the front have a balcony/patio and ocean views
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank robynf7
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Great location, fantastic staff, exceptionally clean, super hot shower, fast and reliable wifi.
The hotel has a beautiful homely feel. We stayed five nights in the two bedroom beachfront apartment and could not want for anything more.
Remember it is budget accommodation, the kitchen and bathroom are dated but functioning well.
There is always staff on hand to help with any queries or needs.
Would stay again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Ruth B
Reviewed October 26, 2015

My opinion is you have to per pose good things to client. Like price for next time means second trip in your hotel something different like before. Couple per pose . Family per pose . If some take long time in your hotel like 2 week you have make discount 30% ya 25% like that it make your good business for your hotel

Room tip: Internet limited. Problem internet in your hotel
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Narindra A, Gérant at Hotel-Residence Au Sable Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2015

Good evening Mr Mohammed,

thank you very much for having dedicated your time to let us a very good comment.

Don't worry, we apply of course a politics of customer loyalty , as I explained it you to the hotel, you will win of course a reduced price at your next stay in our hotel.

Then hoping for your return!

Thank you again and see you very soon

Narindra

Reviewed August 30, 2015

This is an absolutely fantastic hotel! Each room has the comforts of home, ask for a downstair apartment if you can as it leads straight out onto the sand and into the water, with a hamock to add to the absolute serenity! I only wish we could have stayed longer and I am already planning the next trip! The woman at the desk (maybe the manager) is wonderful, helpful, and super friendly and can help you arrange whatever you want... if you are there for the scuba the hotel also works with Scuba Nosy Be which is a great outfit! Thank you for making our experience absolutely lovely!

Room tip: bottom floor apartments step onto the beach, but upper floors have fantastic view of the emerald sea....
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Narindra123, Gérant at Hotel-Residence Au Sable Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2015

Hello Mrs Devyn,

I am very happy to read your opinion on our hotel, thank you for the time which you dedicated us to have left this very goood comment.

We are always ready to make you have a better stay to our hotel and to Nosy Be.

Hoping to see again very soon!

The team of Sable Blanc.