Very good two night stay with my partner just before new year. Very large spacious rooms in converted barns that are separate from the restaurant/bar area, good breakfast in the mornings, ample parking and very efficient and friendly service from the lady who runs the place. It is only 2 miles from ludlow village, 5 pounds in a cab which the hotel will sort out for you. Only thing I could possibly fault it for was the boys who served breakfast could have been a little more charming, they were quite stiff, and the restaurant area is characterless which is why we didn't eat there - though the food is apparently excellent. All in all, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 En-suite bedrooms situated in period outbuildings tastefully converted to provide contemporary accommodation. Bedrooms are very well equipped and some suitable for families. With an emphasis on fresh local produce the Clive Restaurant is renowned for locally sourced food, two AA Rosettes and entries in the Good Food and Michelin Guide. The Bar offers less formal dining and lighter menu. Located in Bromfield just 2 miles north of Ludlow with ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your The Clive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clive Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Bromfield
- The Clive Ludlow/Bromfield, England