A brilliant place to explore historic Shropshire and the foodie capital of England, Ludlow. A fantastic restaurant with first class service and food and great accommodation too. The rooms are in a courtyard to the rear. They are large, clean, modern and well equipped. reflecting the Ludlow Food Centre next door, all the drinks and food in the mini bar were sourced locally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 En-suite bedrooms situated in period outbuildings tastefully converted to provide contemporary accommodation. Bedrooms are very well equipped and some suitable for families. With an emphasis on fresh local produce the Clive Restaurant is renowned for locally sourced food, two AA Rosettes and entries in the Good Food and Michelin Guide. The Bar offers less formal dining and lighter menu. Located in Bromfield just 2 miles north of Ludlow with ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Clive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clive Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Bromfield
- The Clive Ludlow/Bromfield, England