We were so pleased to stay in this delightful accommodation. We were looking to return to the delightful Ludlow area after a visit a couple of years ago abd we needed somewhere with ground floor rooms, parking and food available. This we had, but in addition we had very good accommodation, very clean and the additonal bonuses of excellent food, friendly staff, a "village" shop to buy papers and the excellent Ludlow Food Centre just a few yards away.
We were close enough to justify a trip to Shrewsbury, which is always good, as well as a look at the ever-delightful Ludlow and the surrounding area.
We should have been in Italy but medical problems prevented that, but at least we had the consoltation of staying in delightful places, including this. Any excuse and we shall be there again. Can I say more?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 En-suite bedrooms situated in period outbuildings tastefully converted to provide contemporary accommodation. Bedrooms are very well equipped and some suitable for families. With an emphasis on fresh local produce the Clive Restaurant is renowned for locally sourced food, two AA Rosettes and entries in the Good Food and Michelin Guide. The Bar offers less formal dining and lighter menu. Located in Bromfield just 2 miles north of Ludlow with ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your The Clive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clive Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Bromfield
- The Clive Ludlow/Bromfield, England