I organised an 80th birthday party for 36 family and friends at The Clive on Saturday 22nd September and could not have wished for better. The service was courteous, efficient and friendly without being familiar and the atmosphere relaxed and warm. The guests ranged from 5 years to 80+ and all pronounced the food delicious, well cooked and beautifully presented, including a rather fussy vegetarian teenager, which is quite an achievement !
From my first enquiry until the close of the party I felt that Barbara the proprietor and her team were listening carefully to my plans and also made excellent suggestions. The whole evening was a great success and in my opinion represented good value. I find it hard to believe some of the previous negative reviews, not my experience at all. I personally would have no hesitation in commending The Clive wholeheartedly to anyone looking for a very good meal in a friendly and attractive venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 15 En-suite bedrooms situated in period outbuildings tastefully converted to provide contemporary accommodation. Bedrooms are very well equipped and some suitable for families. With an emphasis on fresh local produce the Clive Restaurant is renowned for locally sourced food, two AA Rosettes and entries in the Good Food and Michelin Guide. The Bar offers less formal dining and lighter menu. Located in Bromfield just 2 miles north of Ludlow with ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Clive Restaurant with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clive Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Bromfield
- The Clive Restaurant With Rooms Ludlow/Bromfield, England