“Poorly trained kitchen staff!”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #20 of 26 Restaurants in Aylmer
“Poorly trained kitchen staff!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I used to love Kentucky fried chicken, but ever since buying anything here, I have just been disappointed, and I have stopped eating it altogether. I have told people not to come here and there is a reason why.

When I order a chicken burger with everything on it, I don't like to have a blob of mayonnaise on one side of the bun and the other side be completely dry, or if you're ordering it to go, I don't like to open my bag and see that my bun is off of the chicken and the condiments are allover the bag.

The food itself might not be so bad, but it's packaged for a late and it is prepared for the late. Save your money and go somewhere else. I have talk to management before, it has not helps

• Visited March 2014