“awesome place to stay”

Jays Inn and Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Virden
Jays Inn and Suites
Ranked #1 of 3 Virden B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I stayed here and had great rooms that were immaculate and the staff was Very helpful and most importantly friendly,of course it didn't hurt they were pretty too :) If you need a place to stay make Jays Inn your choice,you won't be sorry I suggested it! They also got a top notch gym for use.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank greggprince

Reviewed September 16, 2011

we stayed on a Sunday night for both business and pleasure. The room was very nice, clean, we had two queen beds that were very comfortable. The out door hot tub really impressed me. It was a perfect end to a long day.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank STinMB
Reviewed August 1, 2011

My husband and I had booked a room with this hotel for a couple of nights and will never stay here again after the substandard level of cleanliness this hotel has and rude/untrained front desk clerks. The entrance and hallway appearance is outdated, yet tidy. The rooms disgusting. Upon entering our room I found a pair of dirty men's underwear in the middle of the room. Huge brown mud/dirty stains by the door. Hair in the bathroom sink. and a men's shirt by the coffee table. So I head down to the front desk to ask them if our room had been cleaned. The response from the front desk was very sarcastic "well, of course it has been , duh" . I then gave the clerk the clothes. The clerk then responded with " I don't have another room to give you" I then quickly told them I didn't want to stay here anymore, anyways. I quickly checked us out, to which i was told I was still going to be charged for the room, I didn't really care after my whole altercation with the front desk staff and we headed to Brandon where I knew if nothing else there would be clean rooms

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
6  Thank magalop

Been to Jays Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!