“Not as good as it once was”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #19 of 26 Restaurants in New Minas
Description: We are a locally, family owned, casual dining destination offering more than 100 menu items. Try our unique selection of gourmet pizzas, mouth-watering pastas and a wide variety of appetizers, entrees, salads and desserts.
Wolfville
“Not as good as it once was”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I enjoy coming to Boston Pizza each time but the last time I was here there was a hair in my water. I was not impressed. The waitress hardly apologized for it and I felt that she didn't care about what had happened. It made me not want to stay to finish my dinner because I was unsure where else hair could be hiding. Besides that one incident, I always enjoy the food and drinks. They have a wonderful variety on their menus.

Visited September 2013

Portland, Canada
“Good food, terrible experience”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We were greeted by our server saying "ugh I don't want another table" as she gave us our menus, so we didn't feel very welcome for starters. We went to Boston Pizza because it is a sports bar and there was a specific hockey game we wanted to watch. It took over 45 minutes, and asking five separate times for them to finally put the game on the tv, when the first period had finished. Our starters were very tasty, but when our main courses hadn't arrived over an hour after ordering, we decided to ask to have them to go. Only two meals arrive (two hours after arriving) so we had to wait another 20 minutes for the third entree. Our Server was very happy to bLame everyone but herself, and offered nothing to help end our experience in a positive way. Working in restaurants ourselves, we were still very friendly with her, but then she told the table beside us that they were her favourite table of the night, and told them that their food took the longest of the night. This was disheartening because they ordered after us but somehow ate, paid and left before we received any food. It was all very unprofessional and very disappointing. I definitely would NOT recommend this Boston Pizza!!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sam_n_TL
Berwick, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Stillgoing strong”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I've been going here for the last three years, 2 to 3 times a year.

I have enjoyed every meal that I have had there.

• Visited August 2013
Digby, Canada
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Best pizza in the Valley. Last time was there had half veggie and half hawaiian. Was terrific ! Servie very good and food too. Will return many times.

Visited August 2013
“Service and Location Great”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Had two children with me, service was very good. We got the BBQ pizza and my son got a kids meal. Meal came out in a decent amount of time. Kids enjoyed the crayons and games provided. This is my go to place when i want to skip making dinner and take the children out.

Visited March 2013