“It's def worth the "dough"”
Review of House of Dough

House of Dough
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in New Minas
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great pizza, good prices, clean place, and your order is ready when they say it will be. Love the Canadian Pizza with the sweet maple syrup in the sauce. The donair egg rolls are also fabulous. Also like the fact it's family run. I recommend eating here.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have never been so impressed with a piece of pizza in my entire life! Easily one of the best pizza joints I've ever eaten at. Located on the main drag of New Minas it makes for an easy pick-up. The owner is beyond friendly, always trying to provide customers with the best service possible. I really hope they stay around for a long time, as the food was not only impeccable, the service was as well.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We have picked up pizzas from the resturant a few times since they opened. It has been very good. The toppings are plentiful and the dough is good. The staff are very pleasant. We will go back again. Of all of the places that we have visited for pizza since we moved to the Valley, this has been the best. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Love the Spicy C hicken Pizza!! Has just the right amount of cheese and chicken. Will order from here again!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Have eaten here a few times since their opening, mostly the pepperoni pizza and garlic fingers. Always pleased with my orders.

I think there might be a few kinks to work out just yet in terms of processing time, but it's worth the wait! And the specials are always a great deal. Staff is friendly and location is ideal. Only thing I would say is that the staff should be parking on the side of the building or at the rear... parking is very limited! lol

Definitely recommend!