“Great ambiance, service & food”
Review of trattoria Mundo

trattoria Mundo
Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Went there for business dinner. we were a large group of about 25 people. the sitting place is large with comfortable chairs. the service is fast and all of us were served almost together. The food was tasty with decent portion size.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for at least 10 years & never disappoints!
The service is great - attentive & helpful staff always!
The food whether it be business lunches or relaxed family dinner is fresh & satisfying.
Portion sizes are very good & kid- friendly too!
Recommend it!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Service wasn't that bad, but the food meh, my salmon was dried out, pasta with garlic/oil, wowza more oil than anything else. My mom ordered a medium steak got well done, sent it back & by the time she got it we were done eating. Be a while before I go back there.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2018

This was an impulse lunch with a business acquaintance. Looking around me, I saw that the restaurant was filled mostly with business people. The menu had several lunch specials. I ordered grilled Tunisian octopus as an appetizer and was quite surprised at how tender the octopus was. For my main meal, I shared a plate of spaghetti Fra Daviola, a pasta dish brimmed with lobster, shrimp, scallops, clams. calamari and mussels. The sauce was so good that we asked for bread to clean the plate; a very friendly waiter accommodated us with fresh warm rolls. Dessert was a melt in the mouth tiramisu. All around, excellent food and great service in a very nice setting. There is ample parking outside the restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I visited this restaurant today for lunch - we were a large group. Food was slow in coming, some of the tables were finished and leaving before we even got our dessert. Our veal and vegetable plates were served cold, a friend ordered the fish and it came in a plastic bag which the waiter proceeded to say was the skin of the fish - she did however get a new plate about twenty minutes later. Another friend ordered a glass of red wine and it had crystallization on the glass. I ordered green tea and was told they only had one kind of tea - regular. The staff were not very pleasant - I was asked how my lunch was and when I said it was cold no acknowledgment was given.

Date of visit: June 2018