“Best breakfast - no equal”

Maurizio Resto Cafe
Ranked #16 of 60 Restaurants in Kirkland
Reviewed October 22, 2018

To remain brief; my wife and I wanted to try this place for a while since it was nearby where we had to run errands.

We went there for breakfast and it was hands down the best breakfast in a restaurant we have had in a long time.

Food was carefully arranged, cooked to perfection, home-made breakfast potatoes which are sublime, and the best breakfast sausages I myself have ever had.

They also have an impressive coffee selection which is also prepared with care.

Very friendly service, this place can not be recommended enough. We will deffinately return, and try their luch and dinner menu if we are in the area!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Good service and excellent food nice atmosphere you wont regret going .It was my first visit but not my last

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Best piri piri chicken and fries! Starter of fried calamari more than covered the 3 of us and was delicious. Lightly battered and not greasy. Salads were excellent and good helpings. Waitress couldn't have been nicer and so helpful. A lovely evening out. Will definitely return!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Diane H
Reviewed January 22, 2018

- Excellent food. Loved their dinner portion salad.
- Very reasonable.
- Excellent service. Very pleasant people working there.
-Their pizzas are excellent.
- Atmosphere is superb.
- Good lighting. Did not have to strain my eyes to read the menu.
- We went late. Weather was horrible. Yet they were in no hurry to push us out. They made us feel welcome.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2018

Excellent attention to all details for a memorable evening for our son and future daughter in law Food was excellent especially the Portuguese piri piri chicken. Cannoli dessert very good. Went back for breakfast on another day. Very good menu choices and good portion. Very friendly service. We ordered take out piri piri chicken with fries for pre Christmas dinner. Delicious!!

Date of visit: November 2017