“Great food and good service!!”

Le Vieux Four Manago
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

Very busy and good service. Wood fired pizza was great. In appi's dry zucchini was also great. Went there with family of 5 without reservation but lucky enough to get a table:) and service was great and pretty quick.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 24, 2018

Good restaurant with great food like pastas and wood oven baked pizza. The restaurant has a modern decor inside with plenty of room for large groups. Service is good but it can get busy during the evenings.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2018

I live near Le Vieux Four Manago and go often. I don't go because its convenient, I go because its consistently excellent. Yes, it's busy and can get a bit loud but that is because it is HUGELY popular - just look in the parking lot on any evening. The owner demands a lot from his staff and service is superb. Anyone who says the food isn't good is not well in the head. The pasta dishes and wood fired pizzas rival Italian fare you would get in Jersey or NYC - easily...

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Real backed italian pizza!
We eat pizza once a week az children like it. But this place was outstanding. Freshly baked, nutricious, good portion. I was very happy with our experience. everyone enjoyed it!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018

Had a reservation for 5:30 PM - early but was advised we had to be out by 7:00 PM - other customers had their reservation. By 6:00 PM - the crowds started and the music went up - we had our dinner in our little corner - the music was loud. My dinner was OK - the arugula salad normally had pear, brie cheese and sugar coated great walnuts - well this didn't - it was apple, raisins a small piece of brie cheese - the dressing was the best, disappointed. My dinner arrived quickly - was hot, veal with garlic pasta, the veal was salty but the pasta was good. We had to skip coffee and dessert - rain out of time - also didn't have wine with dinner - would have delayed dinner even more. I think I might try lunch only and not be cut off with short timing. I was disappointed

Date of visit: November 2018