“Best chinese food I've ever had”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Four Seasons Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 26 Restaurants in Wainwright
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been everywhere in Canada and this is still the best Chinese food I've ever had omg. I'm going to miss it!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed June 24, 2019

The food isn bad. The mould and mildew in a building that has not been taken care of is horrible.
The place stinks like wet moody carpet.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019

We arrived for a meal in the middle of the afternoon after travelling and discovered that where we usually stop closes the kitchen on Sunday and Monday. Too bad we didn't see that anywhere online. But this little place was suggested and we gave it a try. The decor is old and maybe you shouldn't look too close as to how clean you might really like it, but we were hungry and there was more than enough food. There were four of us who ordered the meal for 4. They were very accommodating with the options. A novel approach we had not come across before. We all agreed that we would go there again. It was all very tasty and anything that was battered was hand dipped and very thin coating and thus a nice crisp crunch to the bite (S & S Chicken for example). So next time you are in this town and are looking for Asian food, drop by.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Annette S
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We enjoy the food there. We go for the lunch buffet quite often because we can be in and out in good time. Salads, Chinese foods and some dessert items. Prices are good. I’ve also ordered take-out for some of my office lunches, and there was always plenty of food.

There have been new owners within the past couple years, and they are doing well with the restaurant, however, the place is long overdue for a restaurant make-over !!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Order take out. It was ready in 20 minutes. There was enough food for atleast 6 people. However there was a rubber elastic found in with the food and another person was very I'll later on.

Date of visit: November 2017