“Great hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wainwright
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

The rooms are clean, the hotel is quiet and the breakfast is good. The hotel is in a good location with Tim nor tons just across the street. Canadian tire and walmart are right next door also. Will return.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
LanaMorgan, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Craig,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your recent stay at the Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites.

I am glad that you had a wonderful stay and we look forward to visiting with you again when you are back in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

This property has a lot of pluses/ pros!
- This Best Western is new and staffed by friendly, helpful people.
- The room has a mini-fridge and microwave, and coffee maker.
- You can customize your room cleaning, for example choosing a full cleaning or only a towel replacement, etc.
- Breakfast includes two different types of eggs per day, bacon, sausage, hash browns, cereals, toast, English muffins, sweet muffins, coffee, tea, yogurt, a fruit cup, and other items.
- I think the coffee and tea were actually available all day.
- There is a computer with inkjet printer for guests to freely use. There is also free wifi in the rooms.
- The fitness room has a few cardio machines, a cable weight machine, dumbbells and a weight bench. The swimming pool is large, and there is a hot tub.
- There is a Walmart Supercentre and a No Frills grocery store close by.

Cons:
- There is no free newspaper.
- The in-room mini fridge hums quietly but steadily.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LanaMorgan, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay at the BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I had noticed that you mentioned that we did not have free newspapers. For your next visit we do offer newspapers and they are located in the lobby. When visiting our property again we would be more than happy to have a paper placed in your room for your reading pleasure. We look forward to visiting with you again if ever back in the Wainwright area. Again thank you for your review.
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Great accommodations and excellent staff. The room was very clean and modern. The location was ideally located near everything in town. I would highly recommend this hotel as the best in Wainwright. The pool was perfect and the workout room was just the right size.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Calgary
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

As a Diamond Elite Best Western member I was very disappointed by the service that I received when I checked into the hotel by Jessica the front desk clerk. Ask a Diamond Elite member I asked for a room upgrade which is one of the perks of the program. Jessica informed me that I was lying and that there was no such thing. After she gave me my room key I asked for my welcome snack as there was a gift bag off to the side of the front desk with my name on it. She replied saying that we don't have gift bags. When I pointed it out to her she said "Oh I forgot about that". It is sad when a poorly trained employee can ruin the reputation of a nice hotel.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank albertaguy24
calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Had a fantastic multi night stay at the wainwright BW. The staff are very helpful. They are genuine people who gave the hotel a family feeling rather than dealing with a corporate robot. The room was superb, say European 3 star plus. The bed was very comfortable. i had a suite with a couch so chilling after work was perfect. The gym had enough equipment to keep me happy. The continental breakfast included hot items and fresh waffles, a pleasant surprise indeed. Will I stay again?? I have re-booked already.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Stuart C
LanaMorgan, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor Review for your most recent stay at the BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites. I am glad that you had a wonderful experience and that the staff went above and beyond to make your stay most enjoyable. Our Vision is to surpass our guest expectations by showing we care in a way to earn our guests loyalty. It shows in reviews like this that the staff is living the vision. We are glad you felt like part of the family and that you have such high praise for our property. Again Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.
Langley City, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I ws travelling for business again, and my destination was Vermilion. There were no hotels available for me at the time I needed, so I called my favourite hotel ever, Best Western Wainwright. They had room for me, and went out of their way to provide me a room for an extra night, even though they were booked up for a hockey tournament. This was a yet another pleasant experience from this particular hotel.

1 Thank Jodi R
Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor Review for your most recent stay at the BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites. I am glad that you had a wonderful experience and that the staff went above and beyond to make your stay most enjoyable. Again Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.
Sherwood Park, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have stayed at the Best Western Waiwright for the the better part of the last 9 months. Being away from family and friends is difficult, but the staff and management here have treated me as a member of the family. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Keep up the great service!

1 Thank Kevin C
Kevin,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your recent extended stay at the Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites.
I will share your review with all the staff.