“Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites”

Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wainwright
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is my third year up in this area doing different jobs for oil companies. We ALWAYS stay at the Best Western in Wainwright as the whole staff goes above and beyond to make each day that your away from home feel like your at home. Can not say enough good things about the friendly staff, they always greet you with a smile and a hello. We will continue to plan our work stay jobs at the Best Western In Wainwright. I travel all over mainly in the United States and this Best Western in Wainwright is at the top of my list even includng the States. Don't think i have every stayed at one where i felt like i was family and the staff cares for you like up here.
Thanks to Lana, Allision and all the staff for doing that.

Room Tip: All the rooms i have stayed in are comfortable, and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
LanaMorgan, General Manager at Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor Review for your most recent stay at the BEST WESTERN Wainwright Inn & Suites. I am glad that you had a wonderful experience and that the staff went above and beyond to make your stay most enjoyable. Our Vision is to surpass our guest expectations by showing we care in a way to earn our guests loyalty. It shows in reviews like this that the staff is living the vision. We are glad you felt like part of the family and that you have such high praise for our property. Again Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed one night here on a work trip. The staff was friendly and helpful.

The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The workout room has a good selection of cardio equipment, weight machines and free weights. It is a little cramped.

The room was clean and modern. Some people won't like that the bathroom does not have a tub in it. I had a hard time keeping the shower curtain inside the shower stall.

The breakfast was good, with a selection that should appeal to most, including fruit, bread, yogurt, and hot items like sausage and eggs.

My only real complaint would be with the hotel WiFi. It is free, but you get what you pay for. I eventually gave up trying to use it, and switched to a hot spot on my phone, using my own data.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The breakfast is excellent at this Best Western. The rooms are comfortable and the staff great. You are on the lot where there is a Tim Horton's which is a bonus especially if you are travelling. You should book in advance due to how busy the northern cities are with the oil patch and gas. You should call if you can not book on line as sometimes they may have something available

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I just wanted to take this time to write a little note to all.
I recently stayed in Wainwright Best Western. I am here to tell you our stay was simply great. I could not ask for a better night stay away from home. The room was very clean and the hotel was looking great. The continental breakfast was very nice. Hotel staff were also very helpful. I will always continue to support your hotels and tell my friends and family to be staying in your properties.

I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful night stay.

We will be back soon.

Brent @ North Face Mechanical Ltd.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
LanaMorgan, General Manager at Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Brent,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your recent stay at the Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites.
I will share your review with all the staff.
I am glad that you had a wonderful stay and we look forward to visiting with you again when you are back in the area.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Located on the edge of town, the hotel was easy to get to and even easier to check in. After dropping our bags we easily found the local pub suggested to us by the front desk staff. After a great meal we retired for the night and had a sound sleep. While we only stayed the one night we will consider it when passing through again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ron,
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next visit when back in the Wainwright area. I will be sure to share your review with all the staff. It is reviews like this that shows we are living our vision which is to surpass our guests expectations by showing we care in a way to earn our guest loyalty.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

After staying a year ago at this Best Western, we just spent 8 days with Alana and all her staff. It was like old home week. It was great seeing the staff again old and new. It still feels warm, welcoming and like family. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: There is not a bad suite in the place.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
LanaMorgan, General Manager at Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Jim and Jean,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us on Trip Advisor.
It was sure nice seeing you both again.
I will pass on the lovely compliments to all the staff.

It is reviews like this that show we are living our vision here at the Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites.

To surpass our guest’s expectations by showing we care in a way to earn our guest loyalty.
We look forward to visiting with you again if ever back in the Wainwright Area.

Again Thank you for your review.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I stayed from the 4th -8th of November and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone whether for a night or for longer.
The staff are extremely friendly whether they are checking you in, out or happen to see you in the breakfast room!
The beds are super comfy and after a long day at work you sink nicely into the bed loaded with pillows and a fresh duvet.
Aside from a false fire alarm at 4:30 in the morning, this was an excellent stay and I will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: I was in 218 which is next to the elevator, Not terribly noisy but you do hear it.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review for your recent stay.

I will be sure to pass on your review to all the staff.

We have our beds custom made for all our guest rooms and they are often referred to as sleeping on a cloud. Our guest Truly enjoy the beds.

We look forward to visiting with you again if ever back in the Wainwright area.

Have a wonderful day.