“Great,but no bathtub!,”

Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wainwright
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Allison,as well as Jennifer were Very accommodating and thoughtful and friendly , we stayed for a syugery app.in Camrose Allison was Very helpfull she didn't have to give us a special rate , I explained the circumstances of our stay and she did not hesitate to try to help,this did not go unnoticed!! I thank her
Wish we could stay for pleasure but almost always for medical reasons do to cancer treatments!, since 2007 I have had MANY stay at best westerns in Sasktoon mostly but I always go out of my way to find a bestwestern to stay we're ever we go Thank u to Allison and Jennifer!!

Room Tip: Great soups and breakfast available, hot tub our trip was great quiet, relaxing great location as we...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
LanaMorgan, General Manager at Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on the compliments to Allison and Jennifer. I am so glad that they helped make your stay most enjoyable. I would like you to know for your next stay that we do have rooms with bathtubs but due to being fully committed during your last stay that that room type was not available. The next time that you are in the Wainwright area we would be more than happy to reserve a room for you with a bathtub based on availability. Please feel free to contact me directly before your next visit and I will personally take care of this for you. Again thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to your next visit. Lana

There are newer reviews for Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Ive been on the road since February 2nd and have had the pleasure of staying in hotels/motels that should be burnt down and rebuilt. However for the last two weeks i was in Wainwright staying at the Best Western and not only was it a COMPLETE pleasure, but i pleaded with my superiors to let me stay for another week (but alas another was chosen).
I would first like to start with when we walk in, there is one individual behind the counter (Jennifer) that not only address' each person by their first name but is so knowledgable about events and attractions in the area that i hope she is in a supervisery postion enabling her to teach others.Walking into a lobby that smells of cookies, and hot soup in the meal area is really more than anyone can ask to expect after a 14hr day. (but appreciated). Her tolerance of individuals either on the phone or at the counter left me wondering about the definition of patience. (i was standing there and the guy that couldn't have bothered to call ahead was giving her a hard time because he didnt have place to stay,i wanted to slap him across the back of the head when she waved me off and called another hotel to inquire if a room might be available for one night until she cold book him in the next night). FORTITUDE!!!
Housekeeping!
Despite my constant pleas by note to leave only coffee and be on their way...the bed was always tucked back in with fresh sheets and the bathroom restocked. The Swan twisted out of a towel left on the counter was way more than anyone can expect in a rental.
SUMMATION!:
As declaired in the title, i have been living in hotels for a few months now, i did stay in Wainwright one night back in Nov/Oct 2012 when we were assigned to Hughendon, and i have perhaps stayed in Best Westerns in Calgary, Regina, Drumheller, Saskatoon, St. Lorage, High Level...Grand Prarie, but without a doubt this is the best place i have stayed in for MANY years.
AND...only Jennifer had asked me if i had a Best Western Card!!! When i said no she asked me to fill out a form and she would take care of the rest. WHO the heck takes care of others even when they don't have to?
jp hajner (Unified Systems Group).
jp@jphajner.ca

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. Our goal is to exceed our guest’s expectations by showing WE CARE to earn our guest loyalty. I will pass on your lovely comments to Jennifer she truly lives our vision and it is reviews like this that show that. If ever back in the Wainwright area we truly look forward to your visit. Thank you Lana

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This is a new hotel in the Wainwright area; very friendly staff with clean, well appointed rooms. It only takes a couple of vists before the staff greet you by name as you enter the hotel and will be sure to ask if there is anything they can do for you. The bathrooms are very clean, beds are super comfortable, and the fitness room has a good variety of equipment. This is always my first Wainwright choice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We at the Best Western Wainwright enjoy leaving a memorable experience for all our guests. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was very happy with my stay at the Best Western in Wainwright. The staff were excelent and they went out of their way to make me feel at home. I will make sure that I stay there always when I am in town for business.

Harvey Cadieux

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
LanaMorgan, General Manager at Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Harvey,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed you stay with us. WE look forward to your next visit. Thank you Lana

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Wonderful hotel = Wonderful stay. Bathrooms are clean, shinny and rooms smell fresh. Quiet hotel, no traffic noise. The staff at the Best Western Inn & Suites of Wainwright are extremely Friendly and Welcoming - they always make me feel comfortable, as my home away from home. Beds are super comfortable, lots of pillows - always a great sleep. I enjoy my weekly business trip to Wainwright knowing I will be in a safe friendly hotel at the end of a busy day.

Crystal,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review about your stay with us. We always look forward to your weekly visits. If there is anything that we can do to make your stay more enjoyable please feel free to let us know. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you Lana

Reviewed June 4, 2013

WE would like to thank the BEST WESTERN INN & SUITES of WAINWRIGHT, AB. for helping us out when my Mother was ill for the past 3 years. Our stay was always welcomed, always asking how MOM was feeling. We live in Calgary AB so we always chose the BEST WESTERN to stay when we went to Wainwright.
Not only for the excellent rate they gave us, but the friendly staff, excellent breakfast, & the
smell of soup when you came in at dinner time. The room was always clean and if we needed anything, someone would help us. This past April we were staying at the hotel, our daughter had a room also. She had the pet room. We took turns walking the dogs and the staff would
pet them. I hadn't told the Best Western Owner that MOM had passed away until the day before we were leaving. My daughter was paying the bill and we find out later that the owner had given us 2 free nights. We are scheduled to go back to Wainwright in the near future and I don 't need to tell anyone where we are staying - they already know. The BEST WESTERN INN & SUITES is the best place to stay in ALBERTA.

Room Tip: We always stayed on the front side of the hotel with 2 Queen Beds. Excellent
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
LanaMorgan, General Manager at Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear Phil,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for The Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites.
I will pass on the lovely review to all the staff. We look forward to your next visit.

All my Best.
Lana

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The room and the bathroom were super clean, staff very friendly and the beds were a piece of heaven!! I had the best sleep ever. The mattress was sooo comfortable and the quilt only added that 'at-home' feeling. A swim before bed was great.

I would love to know what type of mattresses the hotel uses. I would purchase one immediately. Thank you.
jsazavsky@gmail.com
Jarmila Sazavsky

Room Tip: We were on a short trip with a senior group and all our expences were pre-paid so I can't commen...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Jarmila,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us in Wainwright and sincerely appreciate your feedback. The Staff work very hard to ensure that our Guests feel very comfortable and at home when staying with us. Our beds are made special for our hotel and we do get a lot compliments on the comfort of our beds. I have sent you an email about the beds and would be more than happy to help you purchase one for yourself. Again thank you for your feedback.
We hope to see you in the future.

Thank you.