“Great accommodations”

Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wainwright
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed two nights and found both nights very quiet even though the hotel was completely booked for both night on a holiday weekend. We heard no noise from other guests above or beside us. Our room was VERY clean and we immediately felt comfortable with our choice of places to stay. The A/C was quiet and easy to regulate to the temperature we prefer. We enjoyed the breakfast food and staff ensured there were ample provisions stocked. The staff were friendly and helpful when asked questions and we would definitely stay at this location again, hopefully in August 2012. Such a relaxing atmosphere. Thank you Best Western!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank whiteangelgail
There are newer reviews for Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Spent the better part of 45 days there. Met everyone of the front desk people and they made the stay as close to home as possible considering my crew and I were 1200 Kms from home. Always ready and willing to help with anything I needed, They were my mobile office. Hope to return soon and finish the job I started out there! Allison, Rebecca, Valerie, Daniell, Cassandra........ yous was da best!!!

Room Tip: Main floor Room 102
1  Thank FriendlyManit0ban
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Travelled to Wainwright for business in June 2012 and stayed at that hotel for a week. The Best Western Wainwright is a very recent hotel with friendly staff. The hotel is well decorated with modern furniture. My room had a decent sized flat screen tv, fridge and microwave which were very convenient. The bed was VERY comfortable; I probably had my best hotel sleeps in many many years. Despite the hotel being quite busy, I never heard a sound coming from the hallways or adjacent rooms.

Gym was pretty decent and could accomodate 2-3 people at the same time and the fair-sized pool always seemed to be emtpy (I had quite pleasant quiet swims!)

Breakfast food was plentiful but the room was a little crammed during breakfast rush. I was also very pleased to see that they would keep the room opened through the day (with limited options) for people interested in a snack - they even had soup on during the day!

The hotel is also very conveniently located, beside some shopping area and one can go for a walk (or run) in the beautiful trails nearby.

It's been my impression, over the last few months at different Best Westerns, that house keeping is the weakest link of that hotel chain (no pun intended). This Best Western was no exception. On my first night, I noticed that the bathroom didn't receive a thourough cleaning and on one other night, my bed was very hastily made up. In-room coffee was not always stocked up either. Those are small details however and, when considering the other options available, I would highly recommend this hotel for people travelling through this town

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank canadianquebecer
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I was here on business and when I arrived there were some fresh cookies at reception and a very pleasant staff member to assist me. The room was clean and the breakfast was amazing, especially the sausage. It was a great location next to some shopping and a residential area for an evening walk.

1  Thank ABTraveler64
LanaMorgan, General Manager at Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites. We truly appreciate your wonderful feedback.

Here at The Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites the guest impression is the most important element to our business. We strive to meet the high standards that are associated with brand. It makes me happy when I see a lasting impression left with a guest in regards to the amenities we offer and the service we provide. I am hoping to see you again in the future so that we may continue to provide you with the experience that we know you deserve!

Again Thank you for taking the time to leave your valuable feedback.

Lana Morgan
Best Western Wainwright Inn & Suites.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I travel all over the world and have never enjoyed staying in a hotel more. This hotel is fairly new and well maintained. This place is very well managed by Lana, she has a wonderful staff Allison, Rebecca and everyone helped to make this a home away from home (we were there for an extended stay). We had the choice to stay here or in Lloydminster and there is more to do in Lloyd but we chose Wainwright for this hotel. They have a very nice pool and fitness room.The breakfast is much better than what you normally find in other hotels. The beds are unbelievably comfortable. Cannot reccomend this hotel enough.

1  Thank Ron W
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We stay in many hotels, while traveling for business. This one by far exceeds every expectation:) reasonably priced at 120 a night with caa. Best beds ever, spacious rooms, high ceilings, rain forest shower heads, breakest, fitness center and pool. Loads of parking for trucks and more. Can't say enough about this hotel. Make sure you book though, because this hotel can fill up fast!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Carla S
Reviewed March 1, 2012

My job takes me all over British Columbia and Alberta, so I have stayed at a lot of hotels on my journies.
I have had the opportunity to stay here on 2 separate occasions.
This hotel is defenitely my most pleasant stay ever. Both times I was here!
The place is always clean and the staff are more than happy to help in any way they can.
Continental Breakfast is terrific, and always plenty of food.
Stay here!!!!!!!!