Ramada Wainwright
$57
$120
$116
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelparking lotcontinental breakfasthot foodin townwafflesroom was cleankids enjoyed the poolother hotelsright next dooronly complaintbaconhot tubstaff were very friendlywould stay here againfirst choice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We were on a very tight and busy schedule so being able to get in right away without a reservation was fantastic and the service was the same.Excellent staff and an all around nice place to relax after a busy day.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
GMSophia, General Manager at Ramada Wainwright, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for posting a review of your time at the Wainwright Ramada. We are always trying to meet and exceed all of our guests needs while they are with us whether that means juggling reservations or bringing up extra pillows. I am happy to hear that we were able to do this for you. Thank you for choosing the Wainwright Ramada and I look forward to serving you in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Everything is good but please schedule maintenance during daytime onlyt, and if it needs to be extended( pool/hot tub) then offer a discount, this is part of what I was paying for and not able to use either one on my 2day stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for choosing the Wainwright Ramada for your stay while you were in Wainwright. I would like to apologize for the pool being down for maintenance and assure you that we have everything back up and running smoothly. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Generaly speaking this is a fine hotel, better than most.!

That being said, I have experienced both satifactory and great stays at this hotel. In general the staff is friendly and helpful, however with so many employees and occupants sometimes the smalldetails are forgot.

Overall a good hotel, but not a life changing experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for posting a review of the Wainwright Ramada. I appreciate your loyalty to our hotel for your stays in Wainwright. I am glad to hear you have had amazing stays in Wainwright and a little saddened that some have only been satisfactory. Should you ever have any problems with anything while staying at the Wainwright Ramada please feel free to contact me at any time.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

House keeping was sub standard. Complained about not being able to control the temp. Came back from work to find temperature at 29 C and cover open on unit. Not very nice. Staff was nice though. Business booked it for me, I would not book it for myself again.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
GMSophia, General Manager at Ramada Wainwright, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Wainwright Ramada. Let me start by offering a personal apology that your stay was not up to standard. Cleanliness and customer service are the two most important factors in ensuring a great stay and I am sorry that we failed to do this. If you would like to contact me personally so we can find out where we went wrong and ensure that the Wainwright Ramada will be your choice hotel on future stays in the area that would be great. My email address is gm@ramadawainwright.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Good hotel for business/fieldwork in the Wainwright area. I will be booking my crew into this hotel again next time we have a project in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Wainwright Ramada. We pride ourselves on being able to provide our guests with a quiet comfortable stay and we look forward to serving you and your crew on future stays in Wainwright.