We booked the Romance Package at the Stone Willow for our wedding anniversary. The room was very spacious, with a large bathroom and whirlpool tub. The pillows and bedding were wonderful - I wish I had bought some to bring home. The wine chilled in the fridge was nice, although a small bottle. The truffles were truly exceptional. We ate at the onsite restaurant for $36 for the two of us - exceptional value for good food. The drinks were reasonably priced too. The restaurant was very busy, especially for a Wednesday night. We think the locals must frequent the restaurant as the Inn appeared to be very quiet the night we were there. Free high speed internet worked like a charm! Two reasons we didn't give the Stone Willow a five star rating - 1) the bathroom was too cold 2) the heater in the neighbouring room was quite noisy throughout the night. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The definition of hospitality at the Stone Willow Inn may be different from other hotels. We are proud of our individuality and our non affiliated brand name, which we confidently display. Our originality brings us great pride. We are also proud of the important features, like a clean, comfortable bed. Our 'Willow Wonderful' Bedding is the hallmark of the Stone Willow Inn. Our plush microfiber mattress pads, duvets and pillows will guarantee the best sleep of your life. We recognize our guests and pay attention to the small details that will make your stay more enjoyable and satisfying. When staying at the Stone Willow Inn you are our guest, and we will go out of our way to cater to your needs. That's where our motto comes from. Don't worry about it, its all taken care of. At the Stone Willow Inn we offer experiences that turn into lasting memories. Memories that make you want to return more than once. Memories of how our small town hospitality makes our hotel feel like home. Memories that make you want to escape from the big city or the stresses of your everyday routine, but also to enjoy the quiet, peace and warmth of the Stone Willow Inn. We also offer an onsite restaurant The Wildstone Bar & Grill featuring contemporary cuisine with an emphasis on local ingredients. We offer an ever evolving menu in an inviting, comfortable, atmosphere featuring a variety of local wines and a great selection of craft beer. The Wildstone Bar & Grill is very well known locally for our Prime Rib, Steak and Lamb. Our culinary team is constantly developing new, delicious menu items and specials for your dining pleasures. Whether you are looking for a casual business lunch, an intimate dinner for two, a family celebration, or a glass of wine at the end of the day, we would love to welcome you and treat you to a comfortable, relaxing experience with unparalleled service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stone Willow Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Willow Hotel St. Marys
- Stone Willow Inn St. Marys, Ontario