We stayed here in January for a Family Event. We had a king bed with a Jacuzzi. It was a gorgeous, romantic room with a balcony (be sure to ask for a balcony room if you are a smoker as all rooms are non-smoking). It had a mini fridge to store beverages. The staff were very attentive and the one gentleman allowed us to use the downstairs breakfast area to gather our group for take in Chinese food so that we were all together. Of course, we made sure we left it just as it was when we started - perfect! The breakfast was lovely - juices, hot coffee, toast, bagels, cereal or muffins.
The hotel did not seem very busy at all. It is on a quiet stretch by the highway but is still close to a small little café two mins up the street or to a few restaurants a few more mins up the road. I definitely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new RiverRock Inn is ideal; complete with comforting atmosphere and convenient facilities to meet your every need. Conference and banquet facilities on site accommodating up to 400 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your River Rock Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Rock Hotel Rockland
- River Rock Inn Rockland, Ontario, Canada