The staff that works here is unprofessional, uncourteous and uneducated. Guess the owner had to limit her standards, I mean she can't hire people that are better than her at operating a hotel. The owner should really invest in a Hotel Management course.It was the worst hotel experience I have ever had. I was verbally harassed by an off-duty employee, who had attended a function in the attached banquet hall, who was intoxicated walking around the hotel in her bare feet. At this time I told Melanie, the on-duty staff, that she was horrible at doing her job, she then followed me back to my hotel room, where she kicked in the hotel room's door. Wait a minute...it gets better!!! I was assaulted by a hotel staff member there, but she called the O.P.P. The officer’s showed up to the hotel with the owner and after being told the situation, they said I could press charges, if I wanted to, I didn’t. At this time the owner didn’t apoligize for her staff’s behaviour or anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new RiverRock Inn is ideal; complete with comforting atmosphere and convenient facilities to meet your every need. Conference and banquet facilities on site accommodating up to 400 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your River Rock Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Rock Hotel Rockland
- River Rock Inn Rockland, Ontario, Canada