“Great New Discovery!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Windsor, Canada
“Great New Discovery!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Never knew this lovely restaurant existed - we received a gift certificate from our car dealer. Everything was delicious from the extensive antipasto plate, through the house salad, pasta and chicken dish right down to the best panna cotta we have ever had. The walls are covered in lovely murals of Venice and Lake Como, painted by a local artist. Divino is located in the small town of Essex and if more people knew about it, they would by-pass Windsor's Little Italy (Erie st.) for sure. We will be spreading the word about Divino and planning our next visit which will be a weekend when they have live music.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Corinne B

Essex, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a hidden treasure”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I went there today with a girlfriend. The food was wonderful and delicious.The restaurant was neat and clean and the gentleman that served us was just that a gentleman. I did not realize we had such a lovely place here in our little town of Essex. Would definitely go back again this time with my husband.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank jeannette hamm h
Windsor, Canada
“Bravo!”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Whenever I go to Divino Ristorante, I am greeted by the proprietor Mario Migliarese. I never look at the menu, he brings me the feature of the day which is always fresh and cooked by his wife Rosa and I have never been disappointed. Mario is a fount of trivia and he loves to share his eclectic knowledge. Great atmosphere, food and value. It is the place to celebrate in Essex.

1 Thank BarryFowler
Laguna Beach, California
“Excellent little trattoria”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Considering its location (Essex!), I was surprised by how good everything was. The food was delicious; the service was excellent and the facility was nicely decorated. I was there on a Saturday and they had live music, which was a nice touch. I liked everything about it.

• Visited August 2011