“First time at a Bed and Breakfast !”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Selkirk
Bridgeview Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Selkirk B&B and Inns
East Grand Forks, Minnesota
“First time at a Bed and Breakfast !”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

A friend and I were directed to Bridgeview upon arriving in Selkirk on a last minute fishing trip. When we arrived we were greeted with open arms by Louise who immediately made us feel right at home. We appreciated the fact that Bridgeview was a few clicks north of town, it made us feel secure with our boat and gear. The accomadations were great! Our room was cozy, and very clean. We really enjoyed sitting on the river bank in the back yard, which offered a great view. We met some other very nice people that were also guests of Bridgeview. Our breakfasts were very tasty and the sack lunches Louise packed us were top notch! I think this would be beautiful place to stay in the summer and am looking forward to my next visit!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
LouiseBnB, Owner at Bridgeview Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Tony...
Next summer I'll be sure to save you your favorite chair on our riverbank so you can enjoy the peace and quite you loved this year while watching the river. I'll even bring you out your favorite egg salad sandwich.
Louise

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Mill Bay, Canada
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was my fourth visit to this warm, friendly, relaxed and very welcoming B&B. Although it was a last moment trip, Louise could not have been more accommodating. She is a wonderful host who provides great breakfasts (and other meals on request) and will go out of her way to make sure you are comfortable. It really is a home away from home.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Bob...
I'm already looking forward to your fifth visit :D
Louise
Wawanesa, Manitoba
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Top-notch hospitality. Louise made a very nice breakfast for me on fine china. I wasn't expecting something so fancy first thing in the morning. The view in her backyard is spectacular, I can imagine guests really enjoy that sunroom in the summer evenings. It is a very nice place, but I suppose it is the hostess that really makes it special. She had lots of information about the area ready to help me find places to see and her rooms have everything you could need. Very homey.

Room Tip: I stayed in the "fishermen's room" which was the most spacious. I thought it was a go...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
LouiseBnB, Owner at Bridgeview Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Shelia, It was a pleasure hosting you here at Bridgeview Bed & Breakfast. I enjoyed our conversations about the bees you keep for the honey your business sells.
Louise.
Luverne, Minnesota
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was our first trip to Selkirk to fish the Red River and we were not disappointed. We found a diamond in the rough in the Bridgeview B&B. What a wonderful experience and relaxing accommodation. Fishing was a bit slow due to the warmer weather but we caught fish and had a great time.

I can strongly recommend the Bridgeview B&B to anyone who is planning to travel to or through Selkirk, MB. It is very clean and comfortable and we left wanting for nothing. I believe we will be back. T.G. and G. M.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks for your help with my new laptop Terrie. I'm looking forward to your return next year and I expect the fishing will be even better.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Selkirk
South Beach Casino and Resort
Canalta Selkirk
Canalta Selkirk
#1 of 2 in Selkirk
Evergreen Gate Bed and Breakfast
Superior Inn & Conference Centre

Been to Bridgeview Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!