“Beyond expectations!”
other travelers have booked this property
Canada geese make visits Canoe
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Canada geese make visits
Canoe
Paddling canoe
Long deck overlooking lawn and pond
East driveway
North face
North driveway
Brand new kitchen
Family room
Dinning room with spanish cobble stone wall
Conference room/boardroom
Master bedroom
Second bedroom in the main floor
Third bedroom in the main floor
Main washroom
Basement activity room
Bedroom #3 in the basement
Washroom with shower in the basement
Camp fire
East drive way in the night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sikhbawse
Toronto, Canada
“Absolutely Disgusting - a health hazard to say the least.”
Reviewed September 4, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

We arrived to an absolutely filthy house infested with flies. We spent over an hour cleaning the kitchen area as everything was un-useable for any normal person with any type of hygiene standards. We did not even bother using any of the pots/pans/cutlery that were provided in fear of being infected by some sort of disease. The bedroom in which I stayed had visible MOLD growing on the table. We were made aware of the well water, however were not prepared for the smell that would permeate into the entire house when the shower was run. It was even hard to breath. The owner stated that we should clean before we leave, however the bushes and surrounding area were all full of garbage! Beer cans, water bottles and random garbage all over the place. There were used tissues sitting on top of the shelf in the pool table area. This place was so unbelievably filthy, that a member of our group decided to sleep outside on the lawn. Come to think of it, I should have done the same as I have been suffering the effects of breathing in the mold all week. Should the owner have any morals or human decency, he will not rent to anyone else until he cleans up this filth. You could not pay me to stay here again. RENTERS BEWARE (unless you are into living in third world accommodations) By the way, our entire group decided to leave a day early. SIMON DING - WE DESERVE A FULL REFUND FOR THIS NONSENSE.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: That I decided to leave a day early.
Liked least: The entire cottage.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed September 25, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the outdoor property
Liked least: the cleanliness and the smell from the well water
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Melbourne (but now living in Toronto)
Reviewed January 27, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Jan 27, 2014
Hello Pam,

Thank you so much for your excellent review. Just as what you did in cleaning and maintaining the property in a perfect way when you check out of our cottage, you sent us a perfect review too! You are definitely one of the best customers. Great thanks.
Toronto
Reviewed September 14, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Toronto
Reviewed September 7, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

North York
Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Sep 5, 2013
Thank you very much, Lisa, for your excellent review.
Canada
Reviewed August 22, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Aug 22, 2013
Dear Maher,

Thank you for your review. I'm looking forward to seeing you again in the future. By the way, the flipkey.com booking site should return the holding of your security deposit to your credit card very soon. Thanks again and I'm glad you enjoyed staying in our cottage.

Simon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing