“An Amazing Discovery in Uxbridge”
Review of Tin Mill

Tin Mill
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in downtown picturesque Uxbridge, Ontario, Tin Mill Restaurant offers casual dining, dressed up!. A variety of gluten-free, vegetarian and dairy free dishes now available. Wine, cocktails, variety of local craft beers on tap. Dine on our spacious patio in the summer. Sunday brunch available. We are closed on Mondays.
Reviewed May 25, 2013

After receiving a gift certificate for the Tin Mill, my husband and I reserved a table for Sunday brunch. This restaurant has everything: an historic mill, interesting menu choices, superb food, excellent service and reasonable prices.

We had two wonderful hours sitting on the patio, enjoying our meal, beverages and dessert. We will certainly be returning.

2  Thank Linda R
TinMill53, Owner at Tin Mill, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your experience at our restaurant. The patio overlooks our ½ acre of green space with the creek flowing through the back so when the weather is nice it really is a great way to spend a few hours and I am happy that you were able to do that. We appreciate your support and feedback. All the best.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I would like to say the food and service at the Tin Mill in Uxbridge was fabulous and it made my 50th birthday dinner excellent. There were 11 of us in total and we were amazed that the entrees all arrived together - hot and scrumptuous!! The staff, as usual, were friendly & attentive but not constantly at your elbow - which can be annoying. I would recommend anyone to eat at the Tin Mill, whether for a special occasion or just "lunch"; they always have great items to choose from. They even have wonderful gluten-free selections that made this whole experience wonderful as my son is celiac!

1  Thank rb-kb
TinMill53, Owner at Tin Mill, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

It is very nice to hear that your birthday was memorable. We try to offer gluten free and vegetarian options as well as change the menu slightly so as to keep it fresh and interesting. Thank you for your kind comments and we appreciate your support.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

we will definitly be back! the service was great - the food was wonderful. washrooms were downstairs and the floors were uneven... offer help to anyone unsteady on their feet

TinMill53, Owner at Tin Mill, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your taking the time to visit Tin Mill. For future visits, we’d like to advise that we have a barrier free washroom on the main floor. It is located next to the coat check area. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband and I took my family to the Tim Mill for a celebration dinner and we were rather disappointed. This has been our 'go to' place when ever he and I wanted to have a really nice, good dinner out. My husband has had the steak each and every time we've been there and they've always been perfect. Delicious and tender. But this last dinner was about enough to make us think again before we go back. Out of 9 of us, 5 steaks were ordered and 3 were so tough they were difficult to cut, let alone chew. And the sad thing is, the last time he and I were there, his steak was a let-down then also. This was going to be our redemption meal. As it turns out, since then the steaks have been taken off the menu all together. Hmmm...... I guess we weren't the only ones with a bad experience.
When it first opened up, you could see the passion in the servers and the food prep. Something has got lost in the interum and it's falling short of our expectations.

2  Thank OMAonthego
TinMill53, Owner at Tin Mill, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for your comments. It is upsetting to get this sort of feedback that you have had a disappointing experience while at our restaurant. If, on occasion, there is an issue we endeavour to correct the problem as we do not want our clients to be disappointed or unhappy but this can only be done if we are made aware of the problem at the time it occurs and are given the opportunity to do so. We serve many steaks. In fact, they are filets with no problems. We take pride in our food, atmosphere and our staff.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The Tin Mill in Uxbridge is a refreshing change with an always changing menu and great service and staff. Built in the rustic charm of the old mill, the restaurant is a great all season visit. Great food and great presentation!

1  Thank Wyeth