“A small gem with great beauty!”

Thomas Foster Memorial
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have lived in Uxbridge for many years but had never known the story behind the building or the marvel that was within. The marble floors and pillars are magnificent and the detail is intoxicating along with the interwoven stories of it all. The tour guide was so knowledgeable and I was mezmorized by the intricate splendor and look forward to attending a concert here.

1  Thank Wendy L

Reviewed January 20, 2013

If you visit Uxbridge, you must stop in to see the Thomas Foster Memorial, its breathtaking. The craftmenship is very unique. They hold music concerts there every friday night.

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I really enjoy the yearly Memorial service provided here.... I've been going since before I got married and now I bring my children here every summer with the rest of my family

1  Thank Peanut4sue
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and visited the Memorial last week and were very impressed. They are open during the summer months from noon until 4pm from what I understand. I'm surprised no one seems aware that it's even there. If you're in the Uxbridge area stop and check it out. From Hwy 404, take Green Lane East for about 20 minutes, 8k past Hwy48 until you see Twinkleberry Farm Market...it's the first street past there. Drive north for about 1/2k and it's on your right.

2  Thank GlennR61
Reviewed March 8, 2012

A lovely building and very interesting. Make sure you hit it on the way up north in the Summer months.

1  Thank busytraveller98