“A Must SEE”

Thomas Foster Memorial
Reviewed January 20, 2013

If you visit Uxbridge, you must stop in to see the Thomas Foster Memorial, its breathtaking. The craftmenship is very unique. They hold music concerts there every friday night.

1  Thank Lisa B
"depression"
"thomas"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I really enjoy the yearly Memorial service provided here.... I've been going since before I got married and now I bring my children here every summer with the rest of my family

1  Thank Peanut4sue
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and visited the Memorial last week and were very impressed. They are open during the summer months from noon until 4pm from what I understand. I'm surprised no one seems aware that it's even there. If you're in the Uxbridge area stop and check it out. From Hwy 404, take Green Lane East for about 20 minutes, 8k past Hwy48 until you see Twinkleberry Farm Market...it's the first street past there. Drive north for about 1/2k and it's on your right.

2  Thank GlennR61
Reviewed March 8, 2012

A lovely building and very interesting. Make sure you hit it on the way up north in the Summer months.

1  Thank busytraveller98
See more reviews
Reviewed June 9, 2009

I've attended and thoroughly enjoyed a few Friday night Concerts at the Thomas Foster Memorial. The building in itself is something to see. A great night out or a great day trip!
I imagine weddings at this location would be a most unique and memorable experience.
Come, enjoy and awaken your senses.

1  Thank EnjoylifeUxbridge