“Best seafood in town”

Morgan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Ok so the fish was sooo good so fresh and so tasty. Felt like i was eating.at my grandmas house! From the green salad to the seafood to the service everything was exceptionnal! Thank you for having us and making such good food! Loved it and will definetly come back!

Date of visit: March 2018
MorganSalah, Public Relations Manager at Morgan, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Thank you so much! We are waiting for you. You are welcome at anytime!

Reviewed March 15, 2018

I am sorry, I dislike giving poor reviews but I found this dining experience to be less than mediocre. We were a table of 4, those eating the fried fish thought it was okay, I had salmon and it was underwhelming - I just found everything tasteless. I dont get all the praise and I really wanted to

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Avidtraveller44
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

We visited the restaurant yesterday and we really enjoyed the food... The place is so neat and very comfortable... Service was fast and food was Amazing! So many in town, but this one is different... My little girl didn't stop grabbing squids and fish filets... So delecious!! Must try folks.

Date of visit: March 2018

Thank you for your review ! Hopefully we are going to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

This was my first visit at lunch time. I had a pleasure to have great company of friends who had similar experience. We were greeted by the owner who was very attentive and as we say in French "serviable". A day before, I looked up the menu posted on another website and I noticed that prices needed to be updated. Although choices were limited i.e. not all items on the menu were available, the owner suggested other options. Grilled tilapia was very tasty and would satisfy the most demanding fish lover. The only downside was that lunch time pricing was the same as dinner and service charge was included, but not advertised as such.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the fish dinner & will return often
The staff was friendly & helpful and parking was very convenient

Date of visit: September 2017