“Pricey and cold atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aqua Spa Lyne Giroux
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I have been to this spa at least ten times. It's a clean and nice spa. I go there cause i get gift certificates as a personal gift. The massage tables are heated which is quite pleasant and the rooms are dark and relaxing. What I like less at this spa is although I have been there so many times I find it in-personable, cold, and feel like nobody recognizes me and appreciate my business! It's too bad cause its one of the nicest spa's in the west island.

2  Thank Nancy L
There are newer reviews for Aqua Spa Lyne Giroux

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have visited this place many times, and I'm not quite sure why i go back... Yes, my pedicures are pretty, and I love my fresh manicures. I have had a massage and it was fine. My problem is the snotty-ness of some of the "staff". Even the owner Lynn, who I have come to recognize barely cracks a smile. I think it could be a lot more fun if the staff were engaging and smiled once and a while.... we are going there to have fun and treat our selves, it's not a morgue....

10  Thank TravelmamaSB
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We go for massages and we think the place is very nice but the massages are your average massage, you won't be wowed or disappointed.

3  Thank Rachele279
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Went there past July and everything was expledid we do had a great time. I do really recommend this place and the experience was adorable.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I go here occasionally for massages and pedicures. The pedicure room only has plain benches to sit on, not comfortable chairs like some other spas. But they do have a nice array of OPI polishes to choose from, when the spa is less busy and all the good colors are not already selected by ther clients. Massage therapists have all been very good.