“Excellent and fast service”
Review of Elixor DDO

Elixor DDO
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Trans-Canada
Description: Come by our cozy, kid-friendly restaurant, where we serve-up a delicious menu which includes our notable cocktail selection and vegetarian options
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

We visited in a large group of at least 35 people for a business lunch and they managed to get us in and out in 1h15 which is amazing! Our server was extremely efficient and took our orders promptly and correctly, served us water several times without us having to ask, and processed our individual bills quickly.

The food was also quite good, and the entire table was served within about a minute of the first plate arriving. Kudos to the team that made that happen!

My only complaint is the lack of a cheaper lunch menu. Our meals were all dinner-sized and dinner-priced... it would have been nice to have more budget-friendly options for lunch.

I would definitely go back!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place last week with a bunch of people from our company for a company lunch. The place looks very good inside and was very busy! The service was fast considering it was very busy. The have a lunch menu with a good selection that includes salad or soup for entree, main dish and a desert and coffee.

I ordered outside the menu and I had the linguini Jambalaya. The portion was good and it was well prepared. I also had the soup de jour which was very good and a piece of vanilla cake with strawberry..not bad either.

The lunch items are reasonably priced though the portions were smaller in my opinion. I saw some people order salmon steak and it was abit small, though tasty and well prepared. I also liked the fish and chips plate !

The cokes were large and they gave a decent selection of beers. I had Mythos from Greece !

All in all, not a bad place but very busy during lunch but service was efficient !

I would recommend this place to everyone :)

Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

I hadn't been here in a while and this time around I was really impressed. The service was excellent. I ordered the pad Tai which was great and the portion very generous. My husband had the chicken /avocado sandwich which I tried and seriously it was perfect. Our friends loved their dishes as well.
We finished off with a strawberry cheesecake, white chocolate and berry cheesecake and carrot cake. Wow!!!!! One was better than the other. Will b email going back!

Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

Always an excellent meal and service. I have never been disappointed, seating is spacious with tables well placed

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

Macy was amazing. Great service, worth taking the trip over there. Food didn't suck, so that's a plus, but let me be clear... go for the service.