“Great family option”
Review of Elixor

Elixor
Reserve with OpenTable
Elixor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Trans-Canada
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The standard appetizers and main courses at this restaurant are only ok -- like a high-end Chili's. What makes this place special, in my opinion, is their special large salads, which are fresh and surpass expectations in tastiness, their children's menu, which has standard options but does not skimp on quality (unlike other kid's menus), and its brunch menu, which is fantabulously delicious.
All that is great, but what really gets me coming back is ther service. The servers are really friendly and seem to be genuinely happy to see us. I've brought children a couple of times, and anyone with kids will appreciate their warm, flexible approach. The kids menu has all the things kids love, and the food is really high quality. It's also flexible. You can have virtually any type of sauce on your pasta and any type of pizza. So, my kids are happy, and I can enjoy my meal. Come for brunch and try their lemon ricotta blueberry buttermilk pancakes -- to die for!

1  Thank alisonpalk

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Tried to give this place the benefit of the doubt by going a second time. Never again will I set foot in this restaurant. Food is tasteless, entree taste as if it was frozen, bad service was mediocre.

1  Thank Missycharms
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been to this restaurant a few times and the food is always wonderful. The diversity of the menu is quite impressive and I try to eat something different every time. The sangria is to die for!!! It is by far the best of any restaurant! You can reserve a table through the reservation engine "Open Table", efficient, fast and you can accumulate points.

3  Thank SylvieFrancois444
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Just okay. Food was mediocre, and Service could have been better, was a little bit disappointed, thought it would be much better.

1  Thank Dianak26
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love the salads and their appetizers. Their kids meals are always enjoyed by my boys, especially the pasta with meat sauce. I've never had something I disliked at this resto. I recommend for any occasion

1  Thank Mary K