“Nice restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2019

This restaurant is upscale and the modest prices give it pretty good value. Service is very good as well as the atmosphere.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Excellent food, excellent service. Took my best friend and bro out for a steak ! Started off with some calimar, had the French onion soup, and finished off a great evening with the 14oz roast prime Rib! Absolutely made to perfection! To top off my evening, met this 85 year old gent, he was in the middle of devouring a 20oz roast prime rib, yes, 20 !!! I shook his hand and congratulated him, with a smile, said, love the steak here!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

The waiter is mix up with our orders and he is very slow. Food is bad and my steak is over cook. To salty. Very stressful to deal with the arrogant waiter. Lack of huma skills.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Very rude waiter. Disrespectful. We reserve for a family gathering and then when we order for an appetizer, the waiter has this insulting tone of voice asking us to sit down so that he can take our orders. I told him that we are not yet ready to order because we are still waiting for some family members. He argued with us and he showed his bad temper. I ask him why is he showing such an attitude? We just want an appetizer? Since we are not comfortable to begin with, we all decided to leave. At the end, we ended up at Marathon Souvlaki in DDO and we have a great time. More welcoming environment.

1  Thank 757marialindad
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

The waiter simply took my plate and never even apologized also the service was very clean however there were only two tables in that section and one of them was being served by another waiter. Wouldn’t come here again ! Waiter name : Rashid A

Date of visit: February 2019