“A nice find among so many restaurants”

Enoteca Monza Pizzeria Moderna
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Authentic. Italian. Enoteca Monza Pizzeria Moderna, favored for its thin crust wood fired pizzas and variety of authentic appetizers and pastas. For business lunches, after-work cocktails, family dinners, casual nights with friends or an evening with that special someone, Monza is your go-to destination. In addition to its popular signature pizzas, the menu features Italian classics, including arancini, calamari fritti and veal parmigiano plus a host of delicious pasta dishes. These dishes are further complimented by the wine bar and extensive offerings of wines by the glass.
Reviewed May 8, 2012

There are numerous restaurant choices on this section of boul St Jean, and they are all mostly average. I was pleasantly surprised by Mozza. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, and the waitstaff all very hospitable. There are usually lots of families and children in the restaurant in early evening but the bar is a good alternative for a quieter experience. In my 4 times eating here, I have tried pizza, pasta, fish and steak, and it was all excellent. A reservation is a good idea- it can be very busy on weekends.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My colleague and I went there for a business lunch. We both love pizza. We were not disappointed. Perfect thin crust and delicious topping. The service was friendly and efficient. Would go back.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

My wife and I like to share, this place offers different portion sizes, so we could have a bigger meal for 2 rather than 2 meals. Its also a good option for small kids, they barely eat, so we can all share a pasta dish for the family.
I get why some previous reviews didn't like the service. Its a bit relaxed and young, so gove them a chance, the food was very good, the service was friendly. I would go back.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

I have eaten here five times with clients at lunch..service was great -salads and pasta and coffee all excellent -price is decent too...would return

Reviewed August 24, 2011

I ate to this place several time and I must admit it is great,

The bar section ( my favorite ) comes alive at night specially on hockey night and everyone is very cheerful and friendly !

The staff is great and food is delicious being serve by great staff !

The wine and alcohol is a bit pricy but I guess you have to pay for the big renovation that they put into the place,

It is a great place overall !!!!