“As mentioned hit or miss”

Jukebox Burgers & Bar Laitier
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Postal Code H9B 2R8
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Have gone several times with different groups and occasions.. sometimes the food and service are fantastic and others the service seems overwhelmed and food is too greasy (I know it's a burger joint but there is a limit.)

The choices of type of meat type of bread and lots of combos are great. There always is a day's special which includes a soup a burger usually not found in the regular menu.

All in all a good place. Mac and Cheese are fantastic.

1  Thank Madmaxx4444

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I've been here a few times.....the first time it was a great experience...nice juicy burger, fresh bun, great service...so I came back.....the next time my burger was overcooked and dry....bun was stale and the service was "ample".....tried again a couple of weeks later and the "bloom was off of the rose". Everything was just o.k.....nothing to rave about......the only thing consistent about this place is the great decor....right out of the '50's.....I'll probably go back only because my wife likes the place...she has always gotten a perfectly cooked burger and she's a sucker for the decor.

1  Thank darnhardworker
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

I walked into this restaurant because I need two smoothies. They directed us to the bar. Where one young girl was helping another couple complete paying their bill, did not greet usl. I placed my order and waited, I watched her make them with my child. She used water... She did NOT even bother to rinse the blender between making the two different smoothies. I paid close 13$ for poor quality, and almost tasteless smoothies. I will NEVER return to this establishment, to waste my time or money.

1  Thank Soogood1
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very friendly service and great food. All of the staff at the Jukebox were fantastic! Food was delivered quickly and the plate was delicious and hardy. Waiter was pleasant and very helpful with his suggestions. A must stop if you are looking for a family environment and most of all, great food coupled with friendly service.

2  Thank Mary K
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I always found this place expensive for a burger. But their burgers used to be so good. Now they are very ordinary. Way too much salt on everything. Fries were awfull. The first booth wAs broken. Service was slow considering we went off hours. I will never go back. Sad I used to love this place

1  Thank patricia w