“very pricee”
Review of Terra Restaurant

Terra Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Terra Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 216 Restaurants in Thornhill
Transit: Kirk Drive
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
“very pricee”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

we live in close proximity to the restraunt but seldom attend. The ambiance is beautiful and the staff is more than accommodating but the food while good is not exceptional. The portions are small and the prices are exhorbinant. the dinner was gifted to me but I would never go on my own desire, It was an experience to go once but for me once was enough,

Oshawa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great birthday evening”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My daughter and son-in-law took my son and I out for our birthday gift. Terra was a great choice. We had an appetizer of oysters that were fresh and presented beautifully. The rest of the menu featured dishes as varied as ostrich, steaks, pasta and well prepared fish. The room was busy but the attention given to us by our server was low key but timely. This is not an establishment to visit quickly. Service is in the European manner, unobtrusive but efficient. The food presentation is beautiful and well thought out. The wines available by the glass are extensive. All in all this is definitely an establishment to celebrate a special occasion. I will definitely return.

• Visited March 2013
King City, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

They also own Sarpa on Yonge Street in Oakridges - Top quality food - never disappoints. I take family and clients to Tera....fits both. Nice cellar.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Brian P
Toronto
“The way all restaurants should be”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our first time and if I had to use one word it would be, "Bedazzled". I have read other reviews saying that it is pricey but considering other so called upscale restaurants they can only dream of being as good. Yes, it is pricey but the service and the food were the absolute best.
The wait staff could not have done more for us and their suggestions after finding out what we liked and didn't like proved to be the best.

if you haven't tried this restaurant before you are in for a really delicious treat.

• Visited July 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Very tasty upscale restaurant”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The bone-in-ribeye was one of the best (if not the best) steak ever had in Toronto area. The thing was a thing of "beauty". The risotto was also very good and so was the foie gras. It is pricey, but it is an upscale restaurant with great food deserving to be called one. Nice to have something this good north of Toronto. The atmosphere is good, but is lacking for a high-end restaurant. Service was excellent. Though the steak was excellent and so was the service it wasn't quite excellent all around (but of course, absolutely very good) for a high-end restaurant.

• Visited January 2013