“one of the best meals of alltime”
Review of Terra Restaurant

Terra Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Terra Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 214 Restaurants in Thornhill
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hwy. 407 or Hwy. 7
Transit: Kirk Drive
Aurora, Canada
“one of the best meals of alltime”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have been a number of times for corporate and private parties and the food and service has always been exceptional. The veal chop is my favourite, have never had better! It is very pricey so expect a very expensive evening but you will be in for a treat.

“Great food and wine”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We were recommended to eat here for a business dinner. 8 of us shared starters that were excellent (samplers) and everyone enjoyed the main course.

The dessert menu has a huge selection of tea for after dinner, largest I have ever seen.

Well done to the chef and the restaurant team for serving up a treat. I would recommend this place anyway, though it is a bit pricey.

• Visited November 2012
Richmond Hill
“The Best Chef in the GTA”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Although pricey, worth every nickel. Steve Perrin is one of my favorite masters of food. Have had the experience of attending a few cooking classes with him and have dined at Terra a few times. If you don't mind spending a few dineros, this is the place to have a foodie experience.

Visited November 2011
Alliston, Canada
“Thanksgiving”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Our family, 13 of us, met at Terra in Thornhill Sunday Oct. 7/12. The food and the service were excellent. My son-in-law said his steak was the best he had ever eaten (and he does a lot of cooking, bbqing etc). My grandson had soup and declared it the best he had ever had. The prices are what you would expect in a good fine-dining restaurant. They added the tip on the bill, saving me the trouble of figuring it out. All-in-all, a great experience. Rev. Lorne O'Neill, Alliston, On.

Toronto
“Sorry to take it down a notch,”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

but tonight, it was not quite up to its usual standard in the main part of my meal.

Everything started as usual, friendly and efficient. Considering it was Thanksgiving, the place was remarkably empty.

My wife and I shared a Caesar salad, and it was the best we have had in a Toronto area restaurant for decades. Come to think of it, probably in any area restaurant. Simply divine.

For a main meal, my wife ordered veal. They had run out of the ostrich I started out with, so I switched to bison. My wife's veal was melt-on-your-tongue and tasty, and properly seasoned. My bison, on the other hand, was not exactly melt-on-your-tonge, and the seasoning? Heavy-handed is the gentlest term I can think of. What was the kitchen trying to hide under that layer of salt and pepper?

Alright, so this was not an altogether stellar experience, but I'll nevertheless return whenever the mood strikes us the next time. If you feel like going, maybe you should ask to go easy on the spices.

2 Thank ergoe