“The Best Food!”
Review of Yummy Grill

Yummy Grill
Ranked #15 of 247 Restaurants in Thornhill
Reviewed September 19, 2018

Delicious food, great atmosphere, friendly staff. Incredible dining experience overall! We come from Richmond Hill to eat here and have never been disappointed. 5 stars!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 7, 2018

The best Middle Eastern/Israeli restaurant in the GTA! I live in Newmarket and I come down to Thornhill for this food constantly. The service is great, the food is amazing, you won't find anything better - guaranteed.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Husband and I were looking for a good place in Toronto to have Jerusalem mix. After a quick google search this place came up and we decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised how tender and delicious it was. We also got plov and the vegetarian skewers with home potatoes. Everything was delicious!
We did take-out first, but will be back to dine in.
So far so good!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018

I'm a vegetarian and going to an Israeli restaurant means not a lot of food options. But, I was pleasantly surprised on how the veggies were cooked - just right! They have a pretty good cold entries selection and I absolutely enjoyed the falafel!
We did takeout but I would definitely come back again and recommend to friends.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018

Staff:

Decent level of service by helpful and friendly staff. Owner/cook friendly and makes good effort.

Food: Depends on what you ordered from average to quite good food. Seafood was decent -swarma very good.

Could be slightly cleaner but they were busy when we came in.

Date of visit: October 2017