“Great atmosphere, great food”
Review of Kammerer's Muhle - CLOSED

Kammerer's Muhle
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great atmosphere, great food”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is now my 3rd time in this restaurant in the last month. I have been here all times with business colleagues, all well impressed from the restaurant. Our German host stated that this is one of the 2 best restaurants in Forchheim.
The building is very old and wonderfully decorated. You can seat at the ground floor or the upper floor. Just to seat there is a pleasure.
The food is excellent. Everyone in my group was impressed by the tasty dishes.
In all 3 times we arrived without reservation – there was no problem to get a set.
I highly recommend the place.

• Visited June 2013

Dekalb,IL
“great food in a tilted restaurant”
Reviewed January 30, 2010

This restaurant is right on the river in town, the building is tilted at an angle. I believe from erosion caused by the river. The food is excellent. Reservations are a must, since there is limited seating. Walk ups rarely get in. As I said the food is super, but the staff are a bit stuffy, or snooty. If you don't mind a bit of attitude the food is worth a trip.

1 Thank soccer01