“My fourth visit in a tradition”
Review of Inch Beach

Inch Beach
Book In Advance
More Info
$29.99*
and up
Ring of Kerry Day Tour Including Killarney...
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Inch
Reviewed November 26, 2013

When on Florida's east coast, I drive Daytona. ditto the American northwest and Ireland's Inch beach. It all started many years ago while on the Ryan's Daughter's trail and recalling the smuggling of guns coming in here on a forsaken dark night. Since then, it's hard to resist encore rides along the West Atlantic coast, especially in a spot so compelling as the four mile Inch Beach.

It was to be my wife's first such experience and a bit unnerving for her it was. I reminded her to look over at the brave young woman in bodysuit surfboarding nearby. My lady was more worried about the car's wheels getting embedded in the sand and the incoming tide prematurely ending our vacation in Ireland. I told her I'd done it repeatedly before, that she should enjoy the ride and of course, got stuck for the first time ever. Luckily I was able to rock myself out, (yea stick shifts), and she had another lifetime memory to add to her collection at my expense.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"expanse"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband, sister, brother-in-law, and I stopped at Inch Beach during our drive around the Dingle Peninsula on 10/23/13. The beach was beautiful. We could drive right on the beach, no charge. It was cold that day, so no one else was really on the beach. We walked along the beach and it was a nice stop to stretch our legs and pick a few sea shells to take home for our little boys at home.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

You can't go to Ireland without visiting inch beach. Although it is famous for the film Ryan's daughter it wasn't overcrowded but that could have been because it was October, we were lucky because we had a week of glorious weather.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Beautiful big beach that you can drive on. It is a very good beach for kids as it stays shallow for a long way out and the current isnt very strong.
The surf is reasonable on the riight day and we always make a massive campfire from driftwood.
If your in Kerry you HAVE to visit!
A great finish to a day at Inch is Foleys pub, right onto the main road from the beach and about 2 - 3 minute drive on the left!

1  Thank Pierce F