“I wouldn't miss it!!”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“I wouldn't miss it!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

The best restaurant in this area. Excellent food and service. I personally tasted all the dishes in the menu and liked all of them, but of course there are favorites such as the chicken pasta and the best lamb shank in the west!

• Visited July 2013

“Refreshing change”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Quaint restaurant setting in lovely cowarupmup. Friendly service and byo.

Small but tasty menu offerings. The meals aren't ridciously sized and they are delicious.

Nice to see a homely restaurant in the Margaret river region that not only good tasting but also doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

• Visited July 2013
Perth, Australia
“Quaint excellence”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were recommended this place by a local, with three kids I was concerned if they would eat anything. I need not have worried the kids menu was fantastic. Even my extremely fussy eater cleaned his plate. My home made pasta was of fine dining standards with perfect portion size. We finished with a coffee which I still dream about, simply delicious. Although on the smaller side the decor is simple and neat and being an old bake house the old oven is interesting to see.

Visited July 2013
margaret river
“Great place, beautiful food and service!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I highly recommend La vaca loca!! Well priced, clean, great service. Homemade pasta, fresh salad, and beautiful deserts!! they do have raw deserts and good coffee. We'll be back

• Visited March 2013
Cowaramup, Australia
“The best restaurant in Cowaramup.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We are locals and love this restaurant. The food is wonderful and so is the staff. Very friendly. Also it's a BYO. In lovely weather you can lunch or dine under the vines out the back. In cooler weather it's lovely inside. The food is always fresh and full of flavour. Cannot fault it. We are so lucky to have such a great chef in our small town with excellent value for money.

• Visited April 2013