“I can die happy now”

Millers Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cowaramup
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Home made ice cream that really takes some licking! Our farm fresh ice cream is so creamy because the milk we use comes straight from our cows milked daily on our family farm. We are a family venue suitable for everyone, from toddlers to grandparents, as ice cream is something we know everyone loves. We offer: deliciously creamy, homemade ice cream with over 50 flavours to savour...26 Flavours available at any one time. Farm fresh, full cream bottled milk - nothing added, nothing taken out. Milk shakes, Homebaked treats & light snacks, Yahava Coffee & Tea, The Milking Shed - live milking shows, Adventure Playground, Milking the Cows (dummy cows), Picnic benches, spacious grounds & bush walk. Great for birthday parties (please book). Sorry no dogs, smoking or alcohol permitted. Our new attraction, The Milking Shed, offers live milking shows at 11am on Sundays, public and school holidays. Tour groups welcome by appointment. Real Cows. Real milk. Award winning ice cream.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I first visited this place last year and came back again today only to find out that the ice cream just got better ! I am officially a big fan of miller's ice cream now and will definitely recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Josephinewong
Trish M, Owner at Millers Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thanks for coming back....for loving our ice cream and being a big fan! It's always so nice to hear what our visitors have to say.

Cheers

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

So I regularly make the trip to Millers ice cream (which my waist line is NOT thankful for! But my tummy is!) and time and time again I receive the same happy and friendly service. Not to mention the affordable but delicious and unique array of ice creams! Yum yum yum. The creamiest, smoothest and freshest ice cream I have ever eaten. You can sometimes see the cows in the grassy paddocks surrounding the cafe whilst you eat products made from their milk. Beautiful big playground for the kids and a lovely grassy picnic area lined with huge trees. Also a huge grassed area behind the playground which is perfect for kicking the footy! They also have some cute wooden cows that the kids (and the grown up kids) can 'milk' with their own bare hands. I would recommend a visit here to all people (young, old and in between) and definitely recommend trying an 8 flavour taste plate. If I had to narrow my favourite flavours down they'd be cookies and cream, strawberries and custard, caramello, fig and mascarpone, lemon sorbet, coffee.... The list could go on! The hardest part is that they are always adding new flavours so I can never make up my mind ;-)

2  Thank Teganmargs
Trish M, Owner at Millers Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Wow! Thanks for the kind words in your detailed review especially the comments about our staff. We are so lucky to have such friendly, fun people to work with as great service is so important to us and the success of our business. I will be sharing your review with them immediately. Regards, Trish Miller

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great service, AMAZING ICE CREAM and beautiful scenery. Awesome playground for the kiddies too and lots of space to run around. Good coffee for the mums and dads too! The ice cream is so rich and creamy, you'd be crazy not to stop in at Millers! A great family run business.

1  Thank BecRJ91
Trish M, Owner at Millers Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you for rating our family-run business so highly, we really do strive to offer a memorable experience for all. Last night we attended the Perth Royal Show Dairy Competition and are very excited to share the news that we won Gold for our vanilla, 3 silvers and silver for our milk! Very happy!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Read all the reviews in Tripadvisor and it's seem like Millers Ice Cream is a must try.
And yes, so glad that I bought the ice-cream even in a cold weather. The ice-cream is so rich and yummy. Fully recommended to all tourists.

1  Thank EVL38
Trish M, Owner at Millers Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

We're so glad that the reviews on Trip Advisor matched your expectations....even in cold weather! Thanks for your lovely comments and rating. Cheers

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The ice cream looked great, and if it was a bit warmer I probably would've had one. Got an iced coffee though, and it was very nice... just wish it was a bit bigger!

1  Thank Nat M
Trish M, Owner at Millers Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Seriously, it's never too cold for ice cream :) you will have to come back in summer...or try one of our warmed desserts (with ice cream of course).....or an affogato (the best of both worlds.....steaming hot coffee with ice cream...perfect!