“Sugar Rush!”

76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 166 helpful votes
“Sugar Rush!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

If you want to see a good old fashioned candy store that makes no apology for the sugar content then this is the place. The moment you walk in you can smell its one giant sugar rush and what a selection! From hard candy to caramel coated nuts it's a kids dream and a dentists nightmare! Must see when in Cowaramup for any sweet tooth.

Visited June 2013

perth
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Probably good if you have a sweet tooth”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Not having a sweet tooth I had never visited Candy Cow before although I am a regular visitor to the region. However I was this time travelling with a friend who needed a sugar fix. She got her fix and I actually enjoyed the shop that was attached to the factory. Lots of nice little different bits and pieces.

Visited February 2013
Maitland, Australia
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great range but some a little pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Range available is good but some prices are a bit too high. You can see some products being made, changes daily what they make but we missed out due to timing.
Friendly and helpful staff.

Visited April 2013
kazzaq
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Always stop here when in the Margaret River Region”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

On our way to lunch in the winery region we stopped in Cowaramup to browse in the little shops that are located there one of them being the Candy Cow. I love their fudge so this stop is a must for me. We tried a few different types of the fudge and I feel that the little slices they give you are sufficient for tasting for you to know if you like it or not. The service by the young girl and the gentleman that was there was very friendly and I noticed him helping quite a few people with destinations on a map they were trying to locate in the area whilst still serving on the counter as well. I like the sizing of the fudge $3.00 each or 6 for $15. They used to be really large in size which you then only tended to get a couple of flavours this way I get the choice of 6 for around the same price. A couple of my pieces are going to Melbourne to my daughter as she loves it as well

Visited April 2013
Measham, United Kingdom
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 128 helpful votes
“Great Little Store”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is a great little store in a great little town, fantastic selection of sweets and toys, service was absolutely outstanding

Visited March 2013