“Great Nougat and Wines”

Bettenay's Margaret River Nougat Company
Ranked #3 of 7 Shopping in Cowaramup
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Our French Style nougat is the ultimate more-ish treat. Hand made using our family recipe, our nougat comes is a range of flavours from traditional Cranberry & Pistachio, to Honey & Toasted Almond, to Rum & Raisin, as well as our decadent chocolate coated range. As a family we have been making nougat for many years. We look forward to seeing you and sharing this wonderful treat of treats with you.
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Bettenay's was very busy when we visited but the staff handled it very well.
Their nougat was brilliant. We bought the ginger and almond which was our favourite. It was interesting watching it being made.
The wines were also very nice especially the Shiraz. Well worth the visit.

All reviews

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Very good.
Lovely location.
Friendly staff.
Nice tasting area and shop.
The Nougat was good with lots of flavours from which to choose.

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

I would not have known Bettanys had i not read the south west brochure. It is located at close proximity with providore and the chocolate factory. The compound has a lake with chairs and picnic tables around perfect for enjoying wine and nougat. The nougat blocks go for $14.95. I highly recommend these for gifts of local produce. My favourite was the cranberry pistachio nougats.

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Recently dropped in to do some wine tasting and came across there nougat!!
From memory there were 34 different varieties could be wrong maybe more absolutely lovely staff were very helpful and friendly

See more reviews
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

I went to Bettenays on Easter Sunday. The surrounding area is beautiful. There is a little lake outside that creates a very serene environment. I could have easily stayed a lot longer.
The staff members I met were very friendly and knowledgeable about the wine and the nougat. I'm not a nougat eater myself, so had to rely on their recommendations. It turns out that they had good taste as my friends all loved the different options I brought back.
I recommend Bettenays as a place to visit down South.